[5]

I sat at home on my bee thinking but before I could think anymore I could feel the vibration of my phone go off. I looked down at my phone and shivered.

"Are you coming back?" It was a message from Katelyn.

I bit down on my lip and picked my phone up. Turning on my phone I went into my messages and began to type,

"Sorry moms making me clean the house."

"Alright will see you later than."

I let out a sigh of relief knowing my excuse had worked. I placed my phone back down on the bed and laid down. I closed my eyes and turning on my side I began to think eventually falling asleep.

~•~

I woke up to the tugging of my hair. I rolled onto the side and covered my eyes with my hands groaning annoyed. I turned over to the open side of my bed and took my hands off my head to see a cheeky smile.

"Ahaha you slept for hours!!!" Ein yelled out.

I jumped up out of bed and turned over to my nightstand. I picked up my phone off it and turning it on I gasped in shock.

"H-How?!?" I yelled confused.

"Mom want me to tell you theres food in the fridge." He replied shrugging his shoulders.

I stared at him in shock again and he backed away out of the room. I got up out of bed and picked up my phone again.

I had slept for around 14 hours. I blinked a few times and let out a yawn. I closed the door to the my room and headed over to the corner where my closet stood. It was a medium size not too big but just big enough. Taking out an oversized hoodie and sunglasses I placed them down on the bed.

I was going out again today. Just this time it wasn't for any reason like graffiti or pissing people off. I wanted to find out more about them. It was sort of like my own little investigation.

I closed my closet door shut and began to get changed. I made sure my hair was up in a bun and once I was done I headed downstairs. The floor creaked beneath me with ever step as I made my to the kitchen and once I arrived in the kitchen I headed out the backdoors. Slowly opening the door I slipped out and closed it shut. I hoped off the patio and headed over to the gate. The grass felt smooth but it was freezing outside. I made my way over to the fence and grabbing hold of the top I pulled myself up.

It was a bit of a struggle at first but I sat on top of the fence. Pushing off I jumped and landed on my both of my feet. I grabbed my skateboard again which was on the side of the house and made my way to the road. Once on the road I placed it down and began to skate back to the park.

It was late at night now funny I was able to sleep for such a long time without notice. It was calm out tonight and there wasn't a cloud in the sky. The stars sparkled in the night but the moon shun brighter. I looked back ahead of me and let out a sigh of relief. There was a small gust of wind but nothing major.

I had decided I wanted to investigate him more. Although it was a really risky move curiosity had gotten the best of me.

As I approached the park I hoped off my skateboard and picked it up. I threw my hood over my head and held the board at my side. I hid behind a mailbox near the hill up to the park and checked my surroundings. I couldn't see or here anyone so coming out from behind the mailbox I began to sneak up the hill. I stayed on the further side of the hill and when I reached the top I groaned annoyed.

There was no one here.

I mentally slapped myself for thinking they'd be here again and headed over to the swings. I sat down on a swing and pushing off my feet I swung back and forth. The wind blew in my face and I let out another sigh.

"What are you doing here..." I heard a deep voice mumble.

I stiffened up in the swing and slowly turned my head back. I squealed and began to awkwardly laugh.

"Ha... ha... h-hey.." I replied getting up off the swing.

"I asked you a question." He said sternly.

"Your not my dad." I replied sticking my tongue out.

"No but I can make you scream what I am later if you'd like?" I gulped at that and nodded my head to the side.

"You better get out of here."

"Why should I?" I asked pouting.

"You wanna be in the middle of a deal?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"Ohhhhh thats why no ones here.." I mumbled staring around.

"Yea a little slow are you." He replied.

"You better get going before he thinks you're apart of the-"

"Ah I see you've brought me a gift what a surprise from you Falcon."