Taehyung

; imagine🍃
It was late at night, almost midnight, and taehyung was not asleep yet. No matter what he did he just couldn't sleep. "Jagiya!" He would loudly whisper while playing with your hair in attempts to wake you up.

You opened your eyes lazily and sit up on the bed looking at him. "Yes, Taehyung?" You say rubbing your eyes. "I can't sleep. Let's go out." He says while putting his shoes on. He was always doing the most random things at the most random times although it annoyed you sometimes, you still loved it.

The cold breeze of the night hit you when you stepped outside hand in hand with Tae. You guys walk along the quiet roads of Seoul talking about various things. "Oh look." Taehyung says pointing at white flowers on a bush. He picks one and walks up to you moving the hair on the side of your face behind your ear, placing the flower there.

"This feels like one of those cliché movie moments

"This feels like one of those cliché movie moments." You say laughing a little. "You know what would make it more cliché?" Taehyung said giving you a smirk. You raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"This." He said as he brought his face closer to you, your eyes meeting his and he placed his lips on yours. The warmth of his lips sent chills down your body and you wrapped your arms around his neck. The kiss wasn't rough but gentle and passionate. He pulled away, his forehead resting on yours. "Yup now that was cliché ." You say which caused both of you to laugh, as you continued walking hand in hand through the streets of Seoul.