The Only Hope For Me Is you

•Gerard's POV•

It was the start of Green Day and My Chemical Romance's first tour together. It wasn't really even a tour were just playing cheap gigs around America, not much of a 'world tour.'

Instead of each band going on at separate times we decided to go all together and cover each others songs.

I was working on my vocal exercises before the show when Billie came up behind me with Blue strapped to his back. "WHAT UP GERBEAR?!"

"OMG BILLIEBOO" I said sarcastically. Billie let out a little giggle and flashed me a smile showing his crooked teeth. I couldn't help but laugh.

Ray rushed down the hall "Bust a move everybody were on in 5!" Trè came up the hallway skipping towards us. "ITS TIMEEE" He screamed while twirling around almost slipping on the slick floors.

As we went out on stage the crowd screamed and waved their hands. Billie ran out touching the fans hands with the crookedest smile on his face. As we got started Billie stood in front "How you guys doing tonight?" He said as the crowd roared. I decided to come up with my hand on Billies shoulder "Welcome to Green Days and My Chemical Romances kind of not really world tour!" The crowd roared in laughter as Billie giggled in his microphone. We started off with a few classic Green Day covers with me and Billie dueting, then we moved on to some MCR songs.

The show ended with screaming and crying fans. It makes me proud knowing we got so far, and that people actually love and adore our music.

We made it back to the hotel and checked in. Apparently the hotel messed up our reservations and instead of booking 4 hotel rooms for all of us to share we only have one room to share... and it being 2am we don't bother to change our reservations so we decided to make do of the situation. Ray and Bob in one bed, Frank and Mikey in the other, Mike and Tre on the floor, while me and Billie get the small couch. Me and Billie sharing a couch for like 5 days is really awkward... I hope in this time we spend on tour is normal and Billie doesn't find out my true feelings for him.