The Pirate angel

We were all gathered around the one-eyed man on the table. Quill was looking at him in disgust.

"How the hell is this dude still alive?" Drax looked at Quill then back at the man.

"He is not a dude. You're a dude. This... This is a man. A handsome, muscular man" Quill looked at himself.

" I'm muscular," he said with a sad face. Rocket snickered

" Who are you kidding, Quill? You're one of Y/n's sandwiches away from fat"

" Yeah, right. What?" He said in disbelief

" It's true. You have gained a little weight" Said Drax. I jump on his back and give him a hug from behind.

" Just a little" He looked up at me with a look of shock.

" You too N/N" He looked at Gamora.

"Gamora, do you think I'm ..." Mantis starts touching Thor's forehead.

"He is anxious. Angry. He feels tremendous loss and guilt." Drax walk around the table to get a better look at him and shook his head.

"It's like a pirate had a baby with an angel" Quill put his hands on the table a

"Wow. This is a real wake-up call for me. Okay. I'm gonna get a Bowflex. I'm gonna commit. I'm gonna get some dumbbells" Rocket smirked

"You know you can't eat dumbbells, right?" Gamora started rubbing her hand over his arm which I thought was weird.

"It's like his muscles are made of Cotati metal fiber" Quill picked her hand off of his arm

"Stop massaging his muscles." He then pointed to mantis

" Wake him up". She brought her hands and face close to his forehead and whispered.

" Wake" He jolted up of the table making us all take a step back. He turns his head to all of us taking in our appearances and his surroundings.

"Who the hell are you guys?" I slowly start to float over to him. The others are looking at me in shock but I know if he makes any sudden movements I can disintegrate him. I frantically wave my hand in his face.

" Hello, Sir what's your name," I said in the happiest voice I could manage. He looked shocked by my sudden burst of emotion but quickly shook it off.

" Well little demon thing I am the mighty Thor god of thunder," He said in an overdramatic voice as he puts one hand on his hip and looks into the distance. One thing I've learned about him is that he is very self-absorbed.

" Well Mister Thor god of thunder," I say in a mocking tone

" We are the guardians of the galaxy, That's Groot, and that's Rocky. Rocket interrupts me by saying

"Its Rocket" I rolled my eyes but continued

" That's Drax and Mantis, Then their's Gamora and Quill and I'm Y/N, "I say while putting a big smile on my face. I'm totally gonna make him my best friend even if it takes me 150 years.

----------------------( Time skip brought to you by Drax's reflexes)------------------------------
Gamora stared in front of her with her arms crossed.

"The entire time I knew Thanos, he only ever had one goal: To bring balance to the Universe by wiping out half of all life. He used to kill people planet by planet, massacre by massacre" Drax turned to thor.
"Including my own." Gamora continues.

"If he gets all six Infinity Stones, he can do it with the snap of his fingers, like this," She says as she snaps her fingers. I look away sadly realizing what is really going on. Thor looked straight at Gamora.