Prologue

A/n Picture up above is what your wings and horns look like except the horns are a different color.

 There she was in a dark alleyway in front of a man who has important information that she could bring back to her father. The shadows seem to be dancing around her like they knew of her presence and were scared of what was to come. Her black wings flapping slowly making her levitate slightly above the man, her golden horns shining slightly creating a sort of light around them. Her sickly smile showed off her pearly white fangs that can pierce through human skin so easily.

" Mr. Rodriguez please tell me where I can find the stone, " She said sweetly almost too sweet like the type of sweet a serial killer would use before they brutally murder their prey. She slowly starts to lower herself until she is right in front of the man's quivering body.

" I would never tell you, you monster " He spat trying to appear brave toward the girl but she could smell his fear radiating off of him at rapid speed. She smirked lightly before opening her hand to have a blue flame appear in her palm.

"Mr. Rodriguez I hate to do this but you are refusing to obey the mighty Thanos and the punishment is death," she said as she moved closer to the man just as she raised her hand to throw the fire on him he said.

" Hail Hydra" and just like that he was engulfed in a ball of blue flame than to instantly turn to ash that blew away in the cold night's wind. The girl grimaced feeling sorry for the man even though he was part of such an evil organization but quickly shook away those thoughts knowing it was an order and that there would be great consequences if she didn't follow them and just with a snap of her fingers she was gone with no trace of the two even being there in the first place. For years she has been in the background going on missions and tasks. While she did all the dirty work he would sit back and relax but that day she had made sure that one day she will make him pay for all the suffering he has made her cause but for now, she will fall asleep knowing she must lie to the only family she knows to keep them safe.

                                                        It was all just to keep them safe 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n: So that was the prologue of my new story it is based on infinity war but I have made some changes. I hope you enjoy reading this because this idea I have should be very fun to write. Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

                                     -Help243