With an eyeball on top

"Rocky Rocky Rocky Rocky Rocky Rock ..."

" What kid" Rocket rudely replied. He is currently fixing my bombs that I broke while trying to juggle them. Not the best decision on my part but it was fun until Mantis bumped into my back and the bombs flew out of my hands and landed right in front of Drax. Once they fell on the ground they instantly blew up in his face. So because of that Rocket is mad at me and he even grounded me from playing with Groot's game which is super mean because the only other that's fun on this ship is annoying quill and I don't feel like getting in even more in trouble than I already am.

" Can I please be ungrounded pretty please with an eyeball on top? " I say as sweetly as I can. Rocket turns to me and gives me one of those angry parent looks.

" First of all gross, Second of all no y/n we talked about this you can't play with things that can blow up so you are still grounded " I give him my classic pouty face but he seems unfazed by it. I cross my arms over my chest and stomp away to Gamora and quill and plop down into my chair. They look at me then each other like their having a conversation

" Are you okay N/N?" asked Gamora. I turned my head quickly to her with a stern expression on my face.

" No, I'm absolutely not okay Rocky won't unground me. It's so unfair Groot says bad words all the time and when I accidentally blow up something I get in trouble " I yelled. Her eyes soften as she stands from the table and walks over to me and puts her hand on my shoulder.

" He's just trying to show you what's right and wrong and don't you worry I will talk to Groot about his cursing problem. I glanced up at her then pulled her into a giant hug. Once I pulled away I noticed the yellow flashing thingy signaling a distress call.

" Quill lookie the flashy thing is flashing, " I said as I pointed towards the distress call thing. He turned to look at it and then walked over to it. He touched a few buttons and then ran to his seat at the front of the ship.

" Get everybody in their seats we are going on an adventure" he yelled. Me and Gamora looked at each other and then ran to gather everyone. I got Rocket and Groot while Gamora got Drax and Mantis. We got in our seats, well they are in their seat's. I'm floating above Groot watching him play what I want to play. I bet this is gonna be boring.

--------------------------------------time skippppp--------------------------------------------------------------

Uuuuuuhhhhhhhhh it's been two hours of listening to quills songs I'm done. Quill just put on rubber man and he's trying to get us all to sing. Groot is still playing his game and I'm pretty sure Drax is asleep and snoring really loudly might I add.

" Sing it, Drax," said Quill, of course, the only reply he got was a snore. I started humming to the song because you have to admit it's pretty catchy. I look over at Rocket and his looks so annoyed.

"Why are we doing this again ? " asked Rocket. Gamora looked at Rocket with an annoyed expression.

"It's a distress signal, Rocket. Someone could be dying "

" I get that, but why are we doing it?" Quill decided to join the conversation.

"Cause we're nice. And maybe whoever it is will give us a little cheddar cheese for our help." I flew down in front of Rocket.

" cha-ching "

" Which isn't the point Y/N, " Gamora said sternly. Peter points at me.

" Which isn't the point... I mean... If he doesn't pony up". Rocket jumps in excitedly.

"We'll take his ship"

" B-b-b-bingo!" Mantis pressed a few buttons then said.

"We are arriving"

"All right, Guardians. Don't forget, this might be dangerous, so let's put on our mean faces. " He looks back at Groot playing the game.

"Groot, put that thing away. Now. I don't wanna tell you again. Groot." Groot rolls his eyes at Quill.

"I am Groot"Everybody's eyes widen at what he said

"Whoa"

"Language"

" Wow" I float down in front of Quill.

" I told you " I sassily said. He gave me that kinda look that says shut up Y/n.

"You got some acorns on you, kid. Ever since you got your little sap, you're a total d-hole. Keep it up, and I'm gonna smash that thing to pieces." Rocket said very passive aggressively. I sense something bad so I turn my head to see a bunch of people floating everywhere. I shakily point my finger in the direction of the window. Once they see what I'm looking at all their mouths drop to the floor. Mantis decided to break the silence.

"What happened? "

" Looks like we're not getting paid," said Rocket. With a thump, a body is smacked onto the window. Everybody groans in disgust.

"Wipers! Wipers! Get it off "

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/ N: Hello everyone it's me Help 243 and this is the first chapter of my new story and just a disclaimer this has infinity war spoilers. So if you haven't watched the movie ( which you should ) don't read this book. Just go watch the movie then come and read this. Byeeee

-Help243