Chapter 9: Kate's POV Part 2

Sorry for the late update!!>.<

He lead me out into the courtyard, tepid coffee dripping from my dress. I wanted to punch him in the eye. But, my anger slowly dissolved. "Uh...what are we doing?" I asked dubiously. We stood in the middle of the empty courtyard, the moonlight casting an eerie glow on all it touched in the vacant area. He led me to a small shed that I'd never seen before and opened the dilapidated door and entered the dingy room. He emerged later with a small bag.

"Here, put this on." He said, handing me the bag. I grabbed it.

I grabbed the bag and glared at him.

"Get changed Hun." He said, leaning in and tucking a stray hair from my uproar behind my ears. I shuddered at his gentle touch, then glared at him. I looked down at my drentched dress and sighed.

"Fine." I said, taking the dress from the bag. It was silky, blue,and tight. I shoved Tamaki into the shed and shut the door and locked it. I could hear him laughing from inside as I shed my soiled gown. The gown was strapless and hugged my tightly. It was a Capri blue and went slightly above my knee. Sections of the top were cut out and black bows pulled them together, exposing some of my chest. It was uncomfortable and the wind was blowing on my skin and giving me goosebumps, so I slipped my phone onto the gap and smirked to myself. I opened the door and he emerged from the shed.

"Wow," he said "you look beautiful."

I blushed and looked down, emberassed. "Lets just get this dance over with."

He smiled and grabbed my hands and pulled me close to him. I instinctively wrapped my arms around his neck and he lightly grabbed my waist and pulled me into him. We swayed back and forth, my head resting on his neck. I couldn't believe it; I was dancing with Tamaki Suoh. I lifted my head and stared into his vibrant eyes. I was mesmorized. He smiled, and I blushed. He pulled back a little and so did I. He delicately grabbed my chin and pulled it closer to his face. My eyes opened wide and I was paralyzed. As his lips were about to graze against mine, a loud noise errupted.

But if I had you,

That would be the only thing I'd ever need

Yeah if I had you,

The money, fame and fortune never could compete

If I had you, Life would be a party, it'd be ecstasy

Yeah, if I had you

Y-y-y-y-you y-y-y-y-y-you y-y-y-y-y-you

If I had you

Adam Lambert blasted from my phone that was in my dress. I blinked twice, registered what was happening, and quickly backed away from him and pressed accept on my phone.

"What?!" I fumed into the phone.

"Its 12:30! Where the hell are you!?" I heard Aven's voice spit into the phone.

Uh oh. "Uh I'll be there in a sec. Sorry." I said, ending the call.

I turned to Tamaki, not quite sure what to do. He walked back over to me.

"Thank you for the dance. Keep the dress as a token of my gratitude." He said, his voice syrupy sweet. Just as a different side of Tamaki had emerged, it diminished in an instant. He leaned in and kissed me softly on the cheek. Sparks burst and my skin priickled as I was flowed with warmth. I didn't know what to do, so I ran. I ran toward the clocktower and didn't look back.

Hope you liked!! Ill try and update more :D