Chapter 7

This chapter is kinda filler-ish but I'm doing it because my irl best friednd asked me too! @GhostRestoration we need to play MJ the experience soon! U owe me boy!xP

______________________________________________________________________________

The soft leather seats greated me as I plopped into Kate's limo. I fished around my bag for my phone and texted my mom telling her I was going home with a friend. Alice was sitting uncomfortably next to me with Kate by the other window. Alice didn't know Kate that well, so it was kind of awkward. Kate and I had hung out the rest of the day at school and immediately became close friends. The only reason Alice wanted to come was to get ready for the ball. On the first day, Ouran throws a massive ball to welcome the students. Alice and I being new had no idea about the party, but Kate's mom is good friends with Hikaru and Kaoru's mom so we can use her dresses because shes a dmous designer. Kate switched on her phone and stared to blast Adam Lambert as we pulled away from the schools extravagant gates. Alice who was obsessed with 'The Dreamboat Glambert' as she called him, stared to talk to Kate about his best songs. I smiled. I was glad they were getting along.

A short while later we pulled up to a house about as big as ours, so it was huge. We thanked the driver and popped out of the car and waled into the mansion. Creamy marble flooring was clean and slippery as me made our way down a long and winding hall to Kate's room. When we opened the black oak doors, I wasn't suprised in the least. Pictures of Kate with her favorite celebrities like Ringo Satr, Tom Felton, Luca Sulic and Austin Porter were everywhere, and musician's autographs littered the walls.

Kate wasted no time and flung open her massive closet doors, exposing an array of expensive designer clothes that most people can only dream of wearing. She threw a black dress and a pair of shiny black flats at me, and a peachy pink dress and white wedges at Alice. We slipped into our party attire and looked in the mirror. The black dress hugged me tightly and was strapless, and ended right above my knee. Though I would normally never wear something like that, for some reason I thought it made me look great. My blond hair elegantly fell down in its natural curls and Kate walked over to me with a smile, holding makeup in her hand. I froze. "No makeup!" I said forcefully, and rudely. She just laughed.

"YES makeup!" She said, glossing my lips with stealth. My face scrunched up.

"Only gloss though." I said. She narrowed her eyes.

"Gloss and eyeliner. You have dazzling green eyes that need to pop!" She said as she flailed her arms artistically. I looked at her, confused.

"I get bored and read random stuff a lot. One day I started to read makeup tutorials and fashion blogs, and I got hooked. Weird, huh?" She said as if to answer my unspoken question. I nodded. She put on the liner, and as much as I hate to admit it she was right. I looked Damn good. Alice was wearing a flowing pink dress that was tight on her,er, chest and flowed about to the middle of her thighs. I had no idea how she could move in that thing without flashing her pantries, but she made it look easy. Kate expertly put shimmery pink eyeshadow on her eyelids and painted her lips a light pink with lipstick. God, Allie could've been at a covergirl shoot. I was secretly a bit jealous she had the sweet face and I got the edgy one. But I was happy with how I looked.

"I'll be right back." Kate said, disappearing into her large closet. Alice sat uncomfortably on the bed looking nervous as I rummaged through Kate's stuff. I looked at my twin duboiusly. She smiled back as me like nothing was wrong, but her facade was weak. From the torn look in her eyes, I could tell it was a boy. Probably Tamaki. I sighed and plopped down by her. She never liked talking about boys, so I knew better then to press her on the matter.

Kate walked out of the closet and I was stunned. Her thick hair was expertly pulled up into a sweeping updo that was elegant and chic. Her grey eyes were accented with black eyeliner and a light silver eyeshadow, making them stand out even more. Her lips were lighly glossed with a light shimmery mauve color under them. Her dress was tight and silver at the top and feathered into a artys and unique black wave at the bottom. All in all, she looked like she should be leading A-list celebs down the red carpet. She had on black pumps that made her even taller and added perfected the edgy and bold look. She smiled.

"What do you guys think?" She asked, smirking at how shocked we were. "Didn't think I could clean up nice, now didja?" Alice clasped her hands together.

"You look lovely! Every boy will be dying to dance with you!" she spewed, being her giddy and girly self.

"True that." I added

She laughed. "They're all too intimidated by me. But whatever. You guys look great, lets go."

We grabbed our stuff and ran back out to the car as fast as we could, considering what we were wearing. The sun was setting and in the distance I could see the school ground's buildings looming tall in front of the sun. I smiled. I learned more about my new friend and my sister was happy. The night was young. As I climbed I to the car, I set off to what would become one of the most magical nights of my life.

________________________________________________________________

Please vote and comment! I hope you enjoyed! I kinda came up with an unexpected idea so I'm trying to fabricate it in there :)

Pm me if you have any ideas please!:D id love to hear them