Chapter 5

Hey its been FOREVER since I've updated I'm so sorry X'C I'll try and be more consistent . Hope you enjoy!

_________________________________________________________________

I glared back at the blond boy. I had to admit he was attractive. Plus, he did have a charismatic aura to him. I mentally slapped myself. What was I thinking? This was the boy that would most likley break Alice's heart. I wondered if they ever would get together and when I would have to comfort her. 'She and I do have the same blond hair as him so I wonder what their kids would look li-' I dug my nails into my palms and banished any thought if Alice's weak heart and the sleazy boy from my head. Then the boy named Kyoya took the attention away from Alice and Tamaki.

"So Aven, who would you like as a host? There will be no fee for your first session, naturally." He asked, pushing his glasses up higher in his nose casually. I smaller my head in his direction.

"Um..how do you know my name?" I countered, feeling more then a little creeped out.

"I know much more then you could probably ever fathom," he said, his voice eerie and forbidding "so Aven, who will it be?"

"I don't want to participate in this weird club thingy. Alice, I'll see you in class." I said coldly, exiting the music room without looking back.