The New boy

When I arrived at school everyone was crowded around the office . What's all the commotion ? I asked . "There's a new kid at our school" ! Veronica yelled . "The first in 15 years" ! Cherry yelled . Ever since a bad review of 2 stars no on likes to move here . He turned around . Everyone walked away like he was a disapointment . But to me he was cute . Blonde hair and brown eyes . He was wearing an orange shirt with pre ripped skinny jeans . "Oh my". Veronica cut me off . "Awwwww I was hoping he was cute" . She said . Veronica and cherry walked off . I walked up to him . "Hey do you know where the science room is"? The handsome stranger asked me ." What grade "? I asked ." 5th" . I could not believe it ! I was in 5th grade too !" Oh umm that's my first period too so just follow me" ? I asked him . "So you wanna be friends "? He asked . "So I said sure you can sit next to me in class the teach will make some room" . And that's where it all began . And I know I was too young .

                     At lunch I found Veronica and Cherry . These are my friends Dustin . I said to the blonde cutie . This is Veronica and Cherry but just call Veronica Vanilla . We sat down and started eating lunch . How come we get the lunch table all to ourselves ? And why is it pink ? Cuz were popular . I said . Science was amazing ! I said . I looked at Dustin hey so I was wondering......Yeah ? Dustin said impaitently . If you wanted to have a Science study date tonight ? I made that up .  But of course that was 4 years ago and now were closer than ever .