Leave me alone !

I woke up with a camera in my face . Which was bad because I had big messy bed head . I looked at the time . It was 5 a.m ! I didnt have to wake up untill 7:00 ! "How do you feel about your new t.v show" ? They asked . Sudeenly I started to wonder who let them in . "You're not getting any exlusive info untill it airs sorry and bye" . I snapped . I brushed my hair not relising im on t.v . My dentist appointment was tomorrow and I had to go on the set to start scene 1 and ( I didn't know this ) but all the rest of the scenes next week . The news people left and I went into my bathroom and took a shower . After that I brushed my teeth . Then I changed . After that I went downstairs to eat breakfast . I had two pieces of toasted toast with jam on them . Since it was now 7:31 a.m now I went outside to wait for the bus .

         I was suprised to see a limo pull up . Maybe this wouldn't be so bad after all . When we got to the school at 7:40 everyone started clapping for me . I got out . There weren't any other famous students here . But then I turned around to see Dove cameron get out of a limo . I forgot that she's on the show with me ! "Hi Dove" ! I said to her ." Please call me by my birth name Chloe Hosterman" . Omg now I know her real name ! Dove Cameron was wearing a white skirt with a baby blue top . She was 16 and I was 15 but we could still make this work . As we walked to math class we talked about our new show . She played the goody girl that was my characters friend that sang and danced seceretly . That's why it was called Emily and Tasha . They were twins but not identical twins . It was kinda like her last show Liv and Maddie . My stage name was Madison Rochelle . It was the same last name unfourtanly.  After school we hugged eachother goodbye and went home .

          After I got in the limo there were.... fan boys with dogs ? Being a celeberty was harder than it looked . I heard you liked putting dogs on your head . One said . This would be a long ride home .