First day of school

Ever since I met Dustin , I secretly tried to look good . Cherry dumped me because she doesn't like Dustin . I waited out on the porch in my red dress that came to my knees and my pink wedges . I learned that Dustin was smart and flirty . He flirted with me and random girls . "Hey Rapunzel" ! Dustin said . I haven't cut my hair since 5th grade . My hair was blonde and down to my feet . "Stop"! I warned Dustin "Fine I'm sorry.... I ment hey beautiful "he said as he put his arm around ." Eww get your hand away from me ". I warned again . We argued and walked to school . Veronica , Dustin , and I had locker right next to eachother . Some random dude whistled at me as we walked in . "Sorry fellows but shes mine" . "Dustin I will never date you" . "Don't play hard to get" . Dustin joked . I jokingly slapped him as I walked to my locker . I put my hair into a long French braid and did my makeup Veronicas brown hair was to her knees and she put her hair into a French braid then did her makeup . Dustin tapped his feet ." I'm getting bored hurry it up here" !

                At lunch Veronica and I sat down with our salads . We were like twins we did the same thing . "Ladies you want some of this meat" ? Dustin said . We rolled our eyes .  

                   After school I hugged Veronica then walked home with Dustin . No flirting at my house I just want a normal conversation . I'm sorry if me being hot is bothering you . He said . Suddenly it started raining . He picked my up by supries and ran home with me in his arm . I loved the way he smelt . Once he got to my house he set me down . Then  he picked me up again and put me on my bed. He layed on me . He started tickling me and I screamed and giggled . My dad had improved since fith grade . He got a job so he wasn't home . My brother was now 9 and rode the bus so he wouldn't be home for another fifteen minutes . Get off get off I yelled ! If I'm tickled for more than 1 minute I get really angry . Uhhh get off ! "Fine" Dustin said .

                 We started to watch t.v and I layed my head on his stomach . "Should I get my hair cut "? I asked Dustin . "Awwwwwww but then I wouldn't be able to call you Rapunzel ". He complained jockingly ." I'm serious I told him" ." Its SOO hard to take care of it I wanna cut it really short to above my butt "." First of all above your butt is soo short ". He said sarcastically . Suddenly my 9 year old brother walked in . Oh..... my 9 year old brother Jake had walked in . Jake leave ! I said as I got up to close the door ." Is he your boyfriend "? He mockingly asked right before I slammed the blue door in my face . My walls are a light blue and my carpet is a hot pink . My bed has zebra pillow cases and pillows and a zebra sheet and blanket . My two closets were painted blue with clouds on them and the doors were white . I almost sat back on the bed before I realized I was getting the bed wet . I stripped to my bra and underwear an layed down .

          After the show was over we put our now dry clothes on and went to get frozen yogurt . I had strawberry and he had Strawberry also .  Suddenly all the guys started staring at me . I had my hair in pigtails but they were really curly and my hair was really wet . I stared into his  eyes .  Guys are nice as friends .When we got home it was already 5:00 and school got at 3:00 so my dad was home ." Hi Dust ". That's what my dad called Dustin and it was really stupid . "Dustin you better go my dad promised me he would take me shopping for the dance right after he got home" . I told Dustin . "You girls and shopping he said as he rolled his eyes ".

        Since it was a back to school dance I picked a white dress . Since that was one of our school colors . I was going with Dustin but as a friend .

          When I got home I was so tired that I went to sleep In my white dress and didn't eat dinner . Today was a good day !  But I did the same thing everyday for one month