So hiding into other peoples houses ISN'T normal

I completed the same routine everyday . Appearntly Dove changed her name to Dove because of her dad but her birth name is Chloe . We made the first episode of my t.v show in a weeks time . I I had to wait another year to get my wisdom teeth out . 6 months later the first episode of Emily and Tasha and it was a hit ! The paparizza only got worse and worse and I had less and less privacy .

           One morning I was walking home from a date that I didn't want the WHOLE world to know about it . I saw the paparazzi driving up so I opened the door and walked into.... a german kitchen ? Everyone stared at me .

            There was a girl that looked about 11 . Her jaw drouped . The next thing I knew my hand was over her mouth while she screamed "MADISON ROCHELLE IS IN MY HOUSE" !!!! . "My daughter is a big fan want some Chutnin" ? A man  who seemed to be the father asked . " No thanks" . I said . As I rushed out of the house .

          Suddenly I came face to face with a guy from my school ." Uhhhmmmmmm "? I said impatiently . That meant I wanted him to move . I have became sort of a brat.... "Can I have your audigraph "? He asked ." I....... QUIIIIIIIIIIIIIT" ! I screamed as I ran down the street . "Hey hollywood come back here" ! He yelled . And that became my new nickname .