moving day

One week later everything was packed . Jake was wearing a blue t-shirt that said don't mess with texas and some blue shorts . We were moving from North Carolina not Texas . I rolled my eyes and jumped into the car with everyone . I had a goodbye party yesterday . I didn't want to move Hollywood . Even if it meant me being famous I didnt I just didnt .

           When we got to the airport I sat next to Jake . As the plane went up I fell asleep . When I woke up we were in a limo . I saw a big hollywood sign . We were almost there ! We pulled up to our new house that the t.v producters payed for . it was a 4 story house with a built in pool . I couldn't wait to swim !

            We unpacked for a LONG time . My room had its own bathroom . It was pink with blue carpet and everything else was zebra . Even the door to my walk in closet ! It was a Monday so tomorrow I had school and I couldn't walk . I had to wait outside for a stupid bus .

             Since it was a new day my mom let me walk to the nearby salon to get a haircut.  I missed Dustin ! My hair was now bra strap length and I missed my long hair . I put it in a braid after it was cut and walked home . When I got home there was a maid cleaing my room . My bathroom had a blue tile wall and the floor was still tile but it was pink . I brushed my teeth . I decided to schedule a checkup with the nearby dentist so I could get my wisdom teeth removed . I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth and hair then put it in a high ponytail . I walked into my room and flopped on my bed then fell asleep .

          I woke up to the sound of dad yelling DINNER !!!! As I sat down at the dinner table my dad gave me the lines to my new show . "You only have to memorize scene 1 because thier shooting it in a week ". I gave him a quick nod and read the lines while I ate mt dinner . I played Tasha the bad girl , which was ironic since I was a goodie two shoes . I after I was done with dinner and practicing my lines , I changed into my pajamas , jumped into my bed , then fell asleep . Today was a good day .