♠heLP IM WEird♠

It was a pretty peaceful afternoon if you asked me. Just sitting on this strangely bent palm tree on the beach. This was one of my favorite places to relax because the sound of small waves crashing was always soothing.

I mean shit I hate the ocean it's scary and hot here.

Which is why I only come when it gets late. Right now I'm just waiting for the sun to go down so I can go walk along the sand without burning my face off.

I close my eyes and inhale. The aroma of the salty water fills my nose and although it wasn't the best I can't say I hated it. Yea it was salty but if it was sugary I would've died right here and now.

I sat in silence as the once warm breeze which has now turned into a chilly one, brushed the curls on my head around.

. . . . . . .

"THOT PATROL REPORTING FOR DUTY!!"

"uWAAHH wHAT THE HELL!!" I exclaimed and fell off the tree with a thud. "Yako you little shit I SWEAR-"

There stood my best friend, an asshole if you asked me, laughing and wheezing at my reaction.

"Oh god- you sh-should've seen the look on your face!!" He coughed and pushed his long curly fry looking ass hair out of his face. His laughter eventually dying down to small chuckles. "Damn Zen you're such a scaredy cat." He smirked as he walked around my figure, taking my spot on the tree.

I huffed in annoyance and pushed myself up, brushing off the dry sand on my pants and t-shirt. "I hate you." I groaned and took a seat next to him, the space between us barely visible. If someone were to see us they'd definitely say 'aww look two gay kids at the beach'. Damn I'd whack them with a log.

"I know. I hate you too." He smiled and looked out towards the sunset. Literally looking at the sun. Man he can he strange but isn't everyone?.

"Ppft.. I still don't get how you can do that without burning your damn eyes." I asked, not really expecting an answer. He doesn't really answer my questions anyways. Depends on what they are. Like if I ask for the time he'll screech 'tIME FOR YOU TO GET A WATCH' so I don't bother with answers that make sense.

We sat in silence, the sound of waves and rustling tree leaves filling up our talking time. It wasn't until the sun finally touched the water that Yako got up. He continued to not say a word and just started walking down the beach, already knowing that I wanted to. So I hopped down and followed. I tried to put my own shoes into his own foot prints and yea I know that sounds childish but it's so hard. He walks normal but his footsteps are so far away from each other it- wait I'm short aren't I?

"Oh hey I forgot to tell you. Jamie called. She says that shes got another play date for us. 'Dangerous and risky' she says." He does air quotes and chuckles, not believing the words.

Wow he just never sees the danger in these missions does he? I let out a sigh and shake my head. What can I do, it's Yako. I catch up to him and we start talking. As the moon begins making it's appearance and the sun makes its leave, we plan; from our dramatic entrance to our near death escape.

      / / / / / /

OOF IDK WHAT THIS IS I GUESS I GOT TIRED OF ME NOT WRITING ANYTHING SO i gUess i jUst staRted  tO WRITE stUFF

ksnsLKSNSLJSLS
YeA

OKAY sO iF YOU HAVEN't aLREADY NOTIced

Yako and Zen are two OCs i made that are great psycho buds

i know this is shitty sorry im bad at writing and i just wanted to do something

should i make another book about them¿ maybe a book of various ocs¿

i dont know im cringey oof soRRy

i KInda lIke iT sO meH

what am i doing.