Chapter One

A/N : Hey guys, my name is Hanna and this is my first fanfic!!! I'm super excited! I give credit to my friend, serenaforever07. She is the one who gave me the idea of writing this fanfic.
Thanks so much, Rena!! Tell me in the comments of what you guys think of it. Please follow, comment, and vote! Thxs :)

(Sofia's POV)

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. Ugh.. today is the day I move to LA. I'm really going to miss my friends. I got out of bed and grabbed my phone. I texted my BFF, Emily to come over to my house to say goodbye.

(Text Conversation: S=Sofia E=Emily)

S: Hey Em, can u come to my house to say goodbye? :'(

E: Sure, I'll be there in 15 min.

S: K thxs

(End of conversation)

I put my phone down and ran to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I got out of the bathroom and went to my room. I quickly changed my clothes. I was wearing dark skinny jeans and a light pink sweater. I added my pink headband and my black flats and DONE! I don't usually wear much makeup, just mascara and lip gloss. After I was done getting ready, I went downstairs to eat breakfast.I grabbed the cereal box and milk. I took out a bowl and poured the cereal and then the milk. I sat down at the kitchen table, and ate my breakfast. Mmmm.. Cinnamon Toast Crunch is the bomb dot com. When I was finished eating, I went back upstairs to be greeted by my mom.

"Hey Sweetie, you ready?" She said.

"Yeah, I guess.." I said sadly. I still didn't want to move. I lived most of my life in Florida. I couldn't just pick up and go. My mother thought otherwise.

"Come on honey, you'll love it in LA, you'll make new friends and maybe even meet some boys!" She said, trying to cheer me up. It wasn't working. I just playfully rolled my eyes.

She went downstairs to make some coffee. I pulled my suitcases down the stairs and put them by the door. Then I heard the doorbell ring. I went to get it and I saw a sad Emily at the door.

"Hey Sof" She said, while I motioned for her to come in.

"Hey Em, I'm really going to miss you" I said. Tears formed at the corners of my eyes.

"I going to miss you too" She said, her voice cracking. I noticed she started to cry. She gave me a big hug. And we both were crying in each others shoulders. I finally pulled away, and waited for my mom to finish getting ready. We both sat on the couch, watching tv. Soon, my mom appeared in the living room.

"Sof, come on, its time to go." She said.

I immediately broke down. I didn't want to leave. I wanted to stay and spend my Saturday with Emily at home, eating popcorn. and watching movies. But no, I have to move across the country and never see Emily again.

"Hey, its going to be okay" Emily said trying to calm me down. I stopped after a while, and pulled Emily into another hug. I grabbed my suitcases and my phone, and said my goodbyes to Emily. I put my suitcases in the trunk and mom did the same with hers. We sat in the car and drove off to the airport. I turned on the radio and the song "Break Free" by Ariana Grande came on. I scream-sang the song while my mom laughed.

Later on, we arrived at the airport. Mom took our bags out of the trunk and put them on the luggage cart. We went inside, went through security, and finally boarded the plane. I was listening to music, while my mom was reading a magazine. I yawned loudly, and decided to go to sleep. I drifted off into a deep sleep.