Chapter Two

(Sofia's POV)

I woke up to the sound of my mom's voice, calling my name.

"Sofia, wake up! Sofia, wake up, the plane has landed!" She said.

I rubbed my eyes and stretched my arms out. Wow. That was a long nap. I picked up my bag and got out of the seat. I followed my mom out of the airplane. We went to get our luggage from the luggage claim. After we got our luggage, my mom called a taxi. As soon as it came, we got in. Mom told the driver the address to our new house.

--

The driver stopped the car and we got out. Mom gave him some money and he drove off. Well, this is it. Our new home. It's a small house, since it's just me and my mom. I sigh deeply. I wish dad was here with us.. I miss him so much. I forced myself to keep the tears in. Mom took the keys out of her purse and put it in the lock, it clicked open. She went in and I followed behind her. She lead me to my room and it was the perfect size. Not too big or not too small. There was also a walk in closer. She walked out to her room to fill the air mattresses with air. I put my suitcases on the ground, and started to unpack my clothes. All of our furniture is being shipped to our house. So it's not going to be here for maybe a couple of days. After I finished unpacking, I got the air mattress from my mom, and put it on the ground in the middle of my room. I put my pillow on it and laid down. I started to think about how my new school is going to be. I hope the teachers like me. Oh, who am I kidding, EVERY teacher likes me. What can I say? I'm the teacher's pet. Not to brag or anything, but its the truth. I have had straight A's since I started school. I have never missed a day of school.

(Emily's POV)

I decided to text Sofia, to see if everything is okay and if she's already at her new home. I already miss her.

(Text conversation E=Emily S=Sofia)

E: Hey, u already at ur new house?

S: Yup, I just finished packing, laying in bed now.

E: I miss u so much, its so boring! :/

S: Me too, I wish u were here with me :(

E: Yeah, but I can visit sometime.

S: True, well I'm gonna lay down for a while.

E: K, text me tomorrow :)

S: K

(End of conversation, Sofia's POV)

I tossed my phone on the floor, and just laid down for a little bit.

"Hun, come down I'm going to order pizza" My mom shouted.

"Ok" I said.

--

I finished eating my pizza, and threw away my paper plate and cup. I ran upstairs and dug through my suitcase to find some pajamas. I took them out, laid them on the mattress, and grabbed a towel. I told my mom that I was going to take a shower. I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth, and then hopped in the shower.

--

I got out of the shower, and wrapped the towel around my body. I went back to my bedroom, and put on my clothes. I brushed my hair, and said good night to mom. I grabbed my phone and went through twitter and instagram. I turned off my phone and went to sleep.