33

we're pretending that this dress and calums shiny jacket he wore for that LA show match bc 🤩🤩 smut in this chapter  ur last smut of the book whoops

Teagans pov

"Ash, what is the point in this? I showed Cal this dress, but I don't think he was paying attention. Can you tell me if it's too much? I can find another option."

I stand in from of my mirror in a silver sequined fit and flare dress with thin straps.

"No, don't find another option. It looks great, perfect actually. Cal will be there in thirty minutes, and then we're all going to meet at the CVS a few miles from the venue so we can all go in together. Are you cool with that?"

I flip the camera to my face and smile at him. "Yeah, of course, I'm going to finish up my hair and then I'll be ready. Thanks, Ashton."

After he hangs up I quickly enter the bathroom and pull up half of my hair into a high ponytail but leave the rest down. When the ends are curled, and I feel satisfied with my look, I carry my shoes downstairs to put them on.

"Teagan you look gorgeous, what is this party for?" My mom and dad are both sitting on the couch.

"The boy's album release is at midnight, so they're having a party. I was planning on staying at their house tonight if you don't mind." I sit on the edge of the recliner to buckle my shoes.

"Tell them we said congratulations. You can stay at their house, just be careful and responsible." My dad stands up to hug me as the front doorbell rings. Usually, we don't use the front door but maybe since we're going to something somewhat formal I guess Calum decided to do things the old-fashioned way.

The door opens, and my jaw drops at the boy in front of me. Calum is dressed in a silver sequined jacket with a black shirt and a pair of black high-waisted bell-bottomed slacks. His black boots make him even taller than he already is.

"Are we that extra couple that matches our outfits?" I giggle and place my hands on his chest.

"Hell yeah, we both look fucking good." Calum pulls me by the waist and kisses me hard before dragging me out to his car.

What we pull up at CVS and Calum leaves his car in the corner of the parking lot. When we both get out of the car, the boys start hollering and whistling at us.

"I can't believe you actually got the jacket, Cal, but it's cool as fuck." Ashton and Calum do shake hands, and I hug the boys before we get in the van.

"Okay, so Teagan will have to go in the back door first because we're going to send you all in through the front for a little more of a dramatic entrance." The driver informs us, and I nod, taking a deep breath.

"My sister is in there somewhere, she'll probably find you before we come in. She's really nice, just stick with her if you want." Cal whispers in my ear, and I nod. It makes me feel a little better that there will be someone there for me to talk to but also nervous because she's Calums family and I haven't met any of them yet.

We circle the place and spot the back door, I'm given a kiss from Cal before I get out and make my way inside. The area is dimly lit beside the purple and pink neon lights that line the walls to match some of the colors on the album's artwork. There is a striped curtain hung against the wall on the far side of the room with a bucket of props to use to take photos with. The music, which I'm assuming is the album, is loud but not too loud. There's a DJ to the side, near a table with decorated cookies and the cake.

Couches are littered around the edges of the room, I spot the door at the other end that I assume the boys will be coming through soon. All the people that are here are congregating in the middle of the room. I stay near the back door because I haven't really seen anyone I think I know.