Brite's Back Story

From as long as I can remember me and my brother have never actually seen our parents, yeah so I guess you could say we were orphans.

But as kids we got into alot of trouble, but Christmas was always the worst holiday for me and Gunner so now we normally do Christmas with Cuddle and Rex.

Life really was fun but the meteor was what scared everyone, people died but people had come from the meteor. And the only times w anyone saw them was when they were fighting Omega.

Around that time in life was the worst time of my life, it was when boys actually started to pay attention to me and I was never interested in any of them.

One time I was knocked out by some people and taken to a house in Tilted and I was strapped by my arms and legs to the wall, and that's when I was getting raped it really hurt I even got to a point were I was bleeding from my you know and I started to scream at my highest pitch, so then Rex and Gunner came running over, I knew because I could see them so I kept screaming then one of the men slapped me, but he wish he didn't because as he slapped me Gunner ran I with Rex.

Gunner:"Get Fuck away from my sister (grabs out AR and smacks him in the face)."

Rex:"Gunner she's bleeding (undoes the restraints)."

Gunner:"We need to get her to Pleasant Park now!"

I couldn't really control myself but I passed out, I never would of lived I didn't scream out so good choice.

I lost alot of blood though fortunately doctors and nurses helped me redeem a second chance.

So a few months from then a missile was launched but all it did was make a massive crack in the sky. So with the cars we could finally get to work we drove to were we saw the Durr Burger reappear but we also Met Drift there.

Skip time recap to present

So I have a crush on Drift I want him to be mine, and out of all the boys he is the one.

I just don't know how to tell my brother or tell Drift I love him, I don't know but he seemed to enjoy our encounter earlier, so well have to see.