Chapter 2: The day when two worlds collide

I was having a blast until I saw this very faint purple light zap me through time and space, I had a mini camera filming me so I checked it, I had been unconscious for 3 hours. It was about about ten slow seconds just floating around, seeing giant stone heads, golf cars, wooden boats and many other things.

I finally landed on the ground not recognising where I was but right behind me fell the Durr Burger I vandalised, I looked up and saw this massive purple glowing crack in the sky, I still saw objects falling from the sky.

I had a look for my sleeve extensions, my coat, my cloak and my Kitsune mask but I had a vision that with my mind I could produce a actual axe known as my rift edge.

So I tried it didn't work but I saw three people I recognised then I knew exactly where I was.

Brite-Bomber:" Who are you, my name is Brite Bomber or Brite for short."

Drift:"Uh my name is Drift, I see cuddle and rex are with you."

Rex:"How do you know me, Cuddle and Brite."

Drift:"I'm not joking when saying this but that crack in the sky is a portle that took me from my world to this world which you and me know as Fortnite."

Brite:"Well were going exploring do you want to come with us."

Cuddle:"Yeah Drift, it will be fun"

Rex:"And I could really use someone to give a hand in navigation."

Drift:"Sure why not I have things I have to gather any way, but I should be driving as I'm a good driver first hand. Ok where off to the golf course, drinks on me."

Brite-Cuddle-Rex:"Thanks Drift."

Brite:"Can I please have a slurp."

Rex:"Please can I have two minies."

Cuddle:"Please can I have a chug."

Drift:"Can I please have two minies, two chugs, and one slurp."

Counter-Guy:"That will be 37vbucks, (Drift hands vbucks over) thank you and have a nice day."

So as we drive over to wailing woods Rex said to keep a sharp eye out for something white and weirdly shaped by a bunker, and I was wondering why there was a big folded up ladder in the fourth seat. So we made it to the maze and we said to split up and then meet back after 20 minutes of looking. Cuddle went south, Rex went east, and I was about to head north when Brite pulled me into the maze.

I had no fucking Idea what was happening but she went strait for my shirt, I didn't know what to do leaving Brite to do what she wanted. After she removed my shirt she pressed her lips softly on mine, I had no idea what to do so I started to kiss her back. It felt so good and I was enjoying it then my flyer was being opened then her hand slipped into my pants I let out a quiet low moan and she giggled at me. She then let go, she stood up then pulled her leggings down as well as mine and she put her self on me and we were off, rubbing against each other, kissing her soft delicate lips and her sweet strawberry sent. A great ten minutes went by then Brite started speeding her pace dramatically and before I knew it I came inside her.

Drift:"I'm so sorry Brite, I didn't mean to."

Brite:"Oh Drift I wanted it, don't be sorry. Uh you felt so good and tense, I love that."

And she kissed me again as I did it to her. I helped Brite get cleaned up and gave her her clothes.

So as she was getting changed I was redoing my flyer and putting my top back on. I told Brite to just wait here as I was going to look north.

I jumped I the car and there it was the bunker, so I switched the gear in reverse then back to drive. I sped around the forest to pick up Cuddle and Rex, unfortunately for them they were clueless to were the bunker was so I went back to Brite, she was good now. I looked down to see my Kitsune mask down there.

Drift:"We need to open this bunker, I need my mask back."

Rex:"Cuddle your up."

Believe it or note she pulled her fist back the smashed the middle front edge and then she opened it like water pouring from a tap.

With me mouth wide open Rex folded out the extendable ladder then placed it in the bunker, I clambered down and put my mask in my backpack the dragged my exhausted body back up.

Rex:"Is Brite dune she's been quiet."

Cuddle:"Drift, (looks over at Brite)."

Drift:"(shrugs) i don't know, I lied."