chapter 1 *again* (so to say)

fortnite is a game about a 100 players fighting to be crowned number 1, but there are more characters than players available to play a single match, so i have create a island called fortnite with the same POI but instead players dont exist and the characters are like people.

5 months later

^beep beep beep beep beep^

the ambulance raced down the road past the swiveling bends, screeching as loud as a lion's roar.

Snorkel in a very deep pain, groan as she slowed her birthing progress. the nurse tightly holding her hand whispering itll be alright, just breath.

the doors of the flung open followed by a loud thud, running down the corridor, snorkel on the patient bed now crying was delivered to the birthing center.

Drift vans lijit off the wall, was sliding down to the area, when a nurse paused him on the spot 

im sorry mate but you have to wait here. 

ok i understand. Drift rapidly replied, hastily sitting down on a bench in front of the door his partner was in.

BACK AT HQ

*beeping noises & robot noises* 

Carbide, translation please. winged raptor face palming himself

Visitor said that he has invented a device that's made from shadow cubes, kevin the cube fragments, hop rocks, rift to go and mech tech. explained Carbide to the room full of Hero's.

 *beeping noises & robot noises*

He said that the pallets work like this and they only work if you follow the exact instructions, you grab a single pallet, think of where you want or need to go then crush the pallet (wear gloves for safety) once crushed stay still, because visitor knows more about places far from here and he believes that "people" are trying to pinpoint us. this device will make sure you are undetected because you'll fly past multiple different dimensions. everyone will be equipped with a strap of 24 pallets. foretold carbide. 

BACK AT THE HOSPITAL

drift lying down on the bench flinch when all of a sudden the ground had a beat. picking up two half flat gold disks, one in each hand placed them to his ears. a carbon fibre and holographic helmet had been summoned, smacking his feet together his lijit vans off the walls switched into hover gear. Drift air bladed over and out a 15 story building landing with a hand drift, he picked himself backup.

the sky was black the moon was empty and red balls were falling to the ground with thuds, they just kept falling down one by one. 

** ** ** **

Drift geared his shoes into flight, flying over the island over to the mansion.

everyone whats happening, why are there red balls falling from the sky, i have important father business to attend to but everyone needs to be helped. Drift blurted gearing his shoes into walk.

*beeping noises & robot noises*

you see drift the red balls are actually mechs and they are a militarized piece of machinery visitors familiar with and apparently they want something from us. sentinel explained 

great, another war, i've already been in one and we lost a lot of people. raptor sighed.

what happens next if u actually read this chap then comment