My Future, My Past

Note that this is music for reading and listening.

Drifts POV

It's already been one and a half months since Brite has been pregnant and I'm already overprotective of her, he have already bought a big house over in Pleasant Park, it has already renovated and it is ready for the family Brite and I are going to raise.

But deep down there's this feeling of loss and calling for family that I miss, u miss my Mum and my Dad. I miss all my friends back at school, and it hurts knowing that I can't go back.
But that was the past, now and the future is what I'm going to focus on

Brites POV

Since I have been pregnant I haven't caught up with gunner it's sad, not to mention that my children won't have grand parents as Gunner and I don't have parents of our own.

Any way Cuddle and Rex decided to rent a house over at Retail Row, and from what Snorkle has told me they are an official couple, and getting around ain't easy for a pregnant woman so Drift has been stopping me from doing really major things, and everything else he has helped me.

Snorkle POV

I really hate living alone, mabey once a month Brite, Calamity, Criterion, Shadow and I go out on a girls night but since Brite has been Pregnant it's not the same doing girls night without her so we have just cancelled girls
night and at some point we all just come over for a visit and just talk crap.
All I'm trying to say is I want to be with somebody, being alone doesn't feel right and it's too quiet and colour-drained without people being around you. I'm going to start online dating.