Chapter 4: Potions

"GET IN," professor Snape snarled at the scampering students.

"Potter, give me the potion with Fire seed, powdered graphorn horn, Billywig stings and Chizpurfle carapace"

"Antidote to Uncommon Poisons, sir" He raised an eyebrow and continued his lessons.

"... and, as you can see, combine to form the Antidote to Uncommon Poisons. Which can be administered to cure such things as the venomous bite of a Doxy."

I put my potion sample in the vial and labeled it. Professor Snape just looked at me like I have gone mad which he probably think I am. I just made a perfect potion.

I waited till the students are gone, ignoring Ron and Hermione's questioning looks.

"Sir, what do you think would counteract the effects of belladona and phoenix tears combined?" I asked.

"And what do you think you're going to do with these information? Such curiosity, Potter." He drawled looking at me expectantly.

"I was just...wondering, Professor. I came across on some interesting information about belladonna." I answered.

"Thank you Professor. You were a great...help." I thanked the professor.

Dinner

I saw Hermione and Ron's inquiring looks which I ignore. I scoop some steak, potatoes, peas and carrots and I also added a bowl of soup.

I saw Hermione and Ron exchange looks. "Harry-" I held my hand up stopping Hermione. "We were just-" She continued.

"If you would please, I would like to eat my dinner queitly. Hermione." She bit her lip and cast worrying glance throughout the dinner.

A/N

I'm sorry! Writer's block is killing me. Ideas or Requests are again welcome.