Sleeping evil beauty

Ophelia pov
My phone buzzed again,I waited for my eyes to get adjusted with the Mobile brightness. Squinting my eyes I read the notification.

10 missed calls from Layla.

Why is this idiot calling me at freaking 7:30 in the morning, she knew yesterday was a late night for me........ the boring family dinner with dad's associate partners went till past midnight and as the sole daughter I had to entertain them, oh God I just hated that!

I averted my eyes back on the Mobile screen. Let's see why is she eating my brains out, and I clicked upon the message.

From: Layla
To: Ophelia
Maya and me, we both are coming at your place at 8:30. BE READY DARLING.

Why? I thought to myself.........

From: Ophelia
To: Layla
Why????? Is there any party that I'm not aware of ?

I tapped on the send and immediately the message got delivered and within some second I got a reply.

From: Layla
To: Ophelia
What party are you talking about ??

"Has she seriously lost it" I thought to myself, I always felt that Layla was the smarter one than Maya but I was highly mistaken cause today I think both are of same level dumb bimbos.

From: Ophelia
To: Layla
Have you lost it ???? First you tell me to get ready at 8:30 evening and now when I ask you about it you get a memory loss.

I typed down a long message and hit the send button. Tapping on my fingers still on my comfy bed I waited for her reply.

"Beep, beep" impatiently I opened the message

From: Layla
To: Ophelia
Elia babe it's not 8:30 pm but 8:30 am which is exactly 40 minutes from now.

Just like my damn phone my brains was also buzzing out with so many questions and my dear moron Layla instead of answering them were increasing the load of questions!!!

From: Ophelia
To: Layla
And why have you both decided to grace me with your presence at such early in the morning?

The sarcasm was just dead dropping from my reply, I placed my new iPhone X on the side table, perks of being rich and only child. I pressed my palms on my forehead trying to sooth down my aching pain.

"Ugghh!!! They are just testing my patience and are on verge of destroying my peaceful beauty sleep" I muttered under my breath.

Layla and Maya, my two and only friends. For me they are like companions and girls with similar interest but I'm more smarter than them, thank the holy goodness. They were popularly called as my assistants, minions or bitches by the rest of the student fraternity.

They so well knew that during weekends and holidays I'm not a morning person and getting on my bad side is just not good for their health.

"Beep, Beep" again that sound.

"When will this damn phone will stop beep beeping!!!!!" Now one I was highly frustrated and two my sleep had long gone and I'll have bad head throughout the day. I opened the new message and

From: Layla
To: Ophelia
OMG!!!!!! You forgot that today is the first day of our college and you don't like getting late!!!!!!!!

"Ohh crap!!!" I screamed my lungs out. How can I forget that today is the first day as our seniors in the college. I checked the time on the phone

Bloody 7:50 am !!!!!!!

Now it's a double crap, now how will I manage to do meditation, yoga, breakfast, bath and most importantly selecting what to wear in just half and hour and I so fudging hate to be late at college.

Without wasting much time I jumped into the shower, the hot water helped a lot in easing the ache and making me feel energised than What I was before.

On a normal day I would have taken my sweet own time to shower but today was an exception cause I was already running out of time!!

Coming out of the shower I hurriedly entered my walk-in open closet. Yes I had an open closet which in every 2-3 month gets restocked with new trends and fashion styles by the latest designers.

It took me nearly 15 minutes to choose what to wear and it's a great thing cause usually it takes me hours and hours to just select. Already dressed I checked the time.

As today was the first day of the college I
Opted out for a soft pink backless crop top and with leather light brown skirt and as a final touch took a same colour of jacket.

8:15 am, so more 15 minutes.

"Nancy I just have 10 minutes, make it quick" I entered my makeup room and Nancy my makeup and hair stylist was waiting up for me.

"Surely Elia" and like on go she started working on my hair and than on my face. Actually it was my mom's idea to hire a makeup and hair stylist, according to her it saved more time.

"I'm done Elia" Nancy replied and she stepped back. I Turned the chair so now I was facing the huge mirror.

She had blow dried my hair and formed a small bun in the centre whereas for my face she went for nude eye shadow focusing more on eyeliner and mascara, completing my look with soft pink lipstick.

"Your my saviour Nancy" she just blushed and nodded in appreciation.

I headed to my room back.

Phone "check"
Pink channel purse "check"
Dior soft pink lipstick "check"
One notepad with pen "check"
Porsche 911 Car keys "check"

I had gathered all my things, and went down to have my diet indulged breakfast. My dad was already siting at the table having his usual bread omelet bacon with some green tea.

"Good Morning Dad" I greeted Dad, he looked tired....... I guess even he had a late and boring night like me.

"Good morning Elia, why are you so dressed up at this time of the morning?" He had a slice of his scrambled egg and what a perfect cut and goal in the mouth I thought to myself .

"It's my first day of college and I'm already running late!!" I poured myself a glass of organic orange juice and ate brown bread with peanut butter.

"Where is Mom?" I asked Dad with my mouth full.

"It's bad manners Elia to talk with your mouth full, have you stopped going to your well mannered and ethical classes ??" He asked me and without waiting for my answer he again continued " and to answer your question your mom is having bath." I kept quite and nodded.

"Piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii" the loud honking from the car made its way to our ear drums. Abruptly I stood and started moving to the main doors.

"Bye Dad, and tell Mom I've left for college" he was about to say something but I just waved and proceeded walking towards the continuous honking.

"Finally she is here" maya told Layla whose busy pressing the horn. They both looked at me and smiled.

"Am I looking PHAT ?" I asked both of them twirling and showcasing my new dress.

"You and fat not a chance Elia" dumb maya spoke looking confused as to why I'm feeling fatness.

I rolled my eyes and corrected her "Maya i meant P.H.A.T that's pretty hot and tempting!!"

"Ohhh" Layla and Maya both said unanimously.

"So ?" I asked raising my one eye brow.

"You always look Phat" we all three giggled

"You two also are looking Phat but little less than me!!" They both blushed. Bimbos!

"Now what are we waiting for let's head to the college" and I started to engine of my all new Porsche 911 convertible.

"Let's go" We shouted out and commenced the new journey as senior of golden valley California college.

"To more wicked ideas and bullying" I said aloud and they cheered along with me.

Can't wait to play all the dirty little tricks. Here I come all you losers!!!!!!!

——————————————————————————————-