Getting busted

As I rushed up the stairs totally feeling freaked out, reaching the knob of the bedroom I immediately jumped on the bed. Closing my eyes I tried to forget whatever Maya had said but her words replayed in my head just like a current blockbuster song!

But who was it, it could be anyone from a robber to a kidnapper or a rapist, I rechecked my body, eyeing myself up and down standing infront of the mirror "nope, no scratch marks!" I stretched my legs and jumped twice "no pain over here too" so I wasn't raped that's for sure!

I hurried to check my clutch, "nope! Nothing is missing !" So his not even robber! So who is it ? Inserting my fingers in my hair I pulled them out, I sighed in frustration!!!!

"I am the badass but these days all the bad things are happening with me!" I rolled my eyes, still trying to get over all these things!

I heard a knock on the door, straightening myself "come in" our housekeeper Sandra entered the room, she was the oldest housekeeper from all others, she must be around her late 50's. I remember Mom telling me that she was brought to look after me in her absence,

"What's the matter Sandra ?" I asked getting up from the bed and heading towards the dresser to comb my nestled hair!

"Mrs. Stone has told you to meet her in the study room."

"I'll be there in a moment" she nodded and left, Why was she calling me, I thought for a moment and came to a conclusion that maybe the tea party is cancelled, chances are there that Mrs. Smith has cracked down her ankle due too much running down in her heels.

"Hahahhaha" just thinking about the obscene circumstances that could take place made me laugh!! I stood at the door frame of the drawing room, Mom was sitting behind the large oak desk, her eyes glued on the i-Mac  while her hands filling her nails.

Looking at her personality any blind person can also figure out that she belonged from the entertainment business. The day she married Dad she quieted her life as a model and became a full time house wife.

Sometimes I feel that in me she sees her dream.....like to fulfill her dream to become the top model in the world, the summer classes which she forces me to take so that I start developing some interest in Modelling Carrier, but I hate modelling instead I would prefer to be an painter, an artist just like Leonardo Da Vinci at any given point in my life !

I cleared my throat and her eyes flickered to me, her gaze sharp as if she wants to see through my soul. There was a smile playing on her lips but this wasn't the normal smile where one is happy and you feel like smiling rather this smile was more kinda where you are busted of a crime which you were keeping under the tabs.

"So the party is cancelled" widely fake smiling I sat opposite to her, there was utter shock plastered on her face and the smile she had few seconds ago had washed out.

"No! The party isn't cancel" she was now standing above me, her face was angry but why?

"Opps" I kept a hand on my mouth "then why were you smiling so much Mom ?" She narrowed her eyes, but didn't say anything instead caught my arm and pulled me infront of the i mac, I Palmed my hand due to the sudden burn from pulling.

"What ?" I questioned, she was acting weird and I had no damn clue why.....

"Don't what me! Who is he?" I wasn't acting out this time but she was really confusing me, my expressions were speaking louder than my words

"Who is this guy" she pointed a index finger at the i-Mac, drawing my attention to it "who brought you home last night!" My eyes widen in shock when I saw myself and a man entering our gates. Last night hearing these two words brought goosebumps to my hands, one couldn't make out his face as he was holding me bridal style.