Lights camera what the hell

Please feel free guys to notify me my mistakes so I can recorrect them!!!! Read Vote  comment and share my book guys♥️♥️♥️♥️
———————————————————————————————

Ophelia's Pov

"Where were you Elia? We tried reaching you, but there wasn't any response from you!" From the start of the day I tried avoiding both of them but it's too hard not to notice them when both are just dancing around you!

"Can you just cut the crap guys and let me think for a moment!" Layla and Maya both looked at each other and stayed still but not for too long when.........

"But what are you thinking about?" Maya asked me opening her big mouth, her eyes full of puzzle waiting for me to spill whatever that was going through my wicked mind. She leaned her self on the cafeteria table, tapping fingers in annoyance.

"I am thinking to apologise to jackass and to that brownie girl" I told them, My sound as casual as if I was discussing the current fashion trends.

"What the hell !!!!!"

"Are you gone mad!!" Both of them screamed their voice out that students sitting near around our table looked at us weirdly. Pure shock and disbelief masked on their face,

"I don't like repeating myself!!" I couldn't tell them why i was doing that, not that I don't trust them but because they can open their stupid mouth in front of anyone which is not be beneficial to my plan!

From the corner of my eyes I saw the brownie girl entering the cafeteria, this was the right to make my first move. Getting up from my seat I walked and stood beside her. Her hands entrusted into her cheap bag searching for something.

I took a moment to compose myself than I touched her shoulders. She turned and her brown eyes locked with my sterling grey, fear evident on her face.

"Hey..... I came here to apologise" I said, she blinked her eyes several time not believing my words

"Apologise?" She looked confused.

"For yesterday, I shouldn't have done what I did yesterday.... umhh I'm sorry"

"Don't apologise to me-" she fidget with her fingers trying to the find right words "-I was just helping that boy"

"Yes I know..... but still I had to apologise to both of you" I sadly smiled, not letting her know what actually was running up in that wicked brain of mine!!

"It's okay!" She matched my gesture. There was an awkward silence between us, her lips still holding the smile. What a fool I thought to myself!

"By the way my name is Ophelia stone and you ?" I raised my hand towards her in greeting

"My name is Trinity..... Trinity lobo" She stammered a bit, her eyes twinkled in happiness.

"So I haven't seen you befor-" she interrupted me, not letting me finish my sentence. I hate disapproved people who interrupted me but for now I had to keep up with the good girl act.

"Yes I'm new in this college" ohhh she was new that's why I had never seen or heard about her before, too bad she doesn't know what is being written in her upcoming days!

"Today is the last day to register your name for the upcoming selection of head leader and assistant leader for this academic year, the announcement of the leaders will be declared on Saturday" the principals announcements from the speakers echoed in the large cafeteria.

"So have you registered your name for it" asked Trinity scratching the back of her neck.

"Nope. Who wAnts to be that, my main focus is to become the lead cheerleader" my jaw had started paining from the continuous smiling, enough talking is done for the day

"But you should try giving your name" I acted looking at my watch "opps I'm getting late for my P.A class will catch up with you some other day" I said giving her a semi hug which left her with little shock before walking out of the cafeteria.

——————————————————————————————-

"Let's go to cafe rouge tonight" I say coming out from the changing stalls,

After my encounter with brownie opps I mean Trinity, they both have been giving me silent treatment. I can understand though, In my entire life I have never apologised to even a single person not even to my dad when I had burnt his new projects file.

And here I was apologising to a not so important girl, it's better I don't tell them about my bright ideas it's safer like that. They both were busy applying sunscreen on their body, it was time for the last P.A lecture.

I stood up from my place and went near them " I have heard that the new P.A coach is an exotic delight for eyes, and I've heard he spends his nights at the cafe rouge!"

Their eyes widen, you know how it's with teenage hormonal girls they have a big thing for their professors and my friends were just into it......

"Are you serious ?" Maya asked her expressions still quizzical. Actually I didn't knew anything about the new PA sir or his good looks, but their silence was starting to feel more irritating than their loud babbling.

I just nodded with all the seriousness to give more impact for my acting. I guess I'll master this skill in few more months. It took them a few milli seconds and then..........

"Omg" they both started yelling together. Ohh gosh! I hope the new P.A sir is Atleast average above. They were already deciding who will have the chance first. Idiots. My idiots, a mischievous smile playing on my lips thinking about this two girlfriends I have in my life not the best but hey do you see me complaining ?

"Let's go! I can't wait to meet this new hot chocolate licking P.A sir!!!" Layla takes a hold of my hand pulling me towards our P.A classroom.

"Me too" Maya excitedly walking little faster flipping her pony in the hair.

Finally!!!! Back to normal, and currently I  only hoped for one thing. I crossed my fingers as we stood in large indoor classroom. From the corner of my eyes I saw Nicholas shithead entering the class with his four other friends.

Layla beside me shifted uncomfortably. I wasn't always enemy with Nicholas but when his cheater small cock like friend Matt broke Layla's heart from that day onwards it was an open war and we three just hated their guts but I could feel that Layla still hasn't forgotten him.

I was so intensely glaring at him that took him off guard cause he noticed me staring at him and he.....winked. What the actual fuck, what does he think of himself bloody man whore. I sweetly smiled at him and then showed him my middle finger, that's the only thing he deserves and is meant for!

And suddenly I see a handsome, slash that he looked just like a Greek God. He was wearing a tight short, giving us a glimpse of his round shaped butt! His face was made with such a perfection and the subtle beard on his jaw was like a cherry on top of margarit-

"Who is he?" Maya's voice slow as if she is talking to herself, I looked around and almost all the girls were gawking at him so I wasn't alone staring at him. I haven't seen him before, may be a new student ? I thought to myself but as if on cue......

"Fuck! The new P.A professor !!" We all three low screamed realising who this handsome man was!

———————————————————————————————