Unsolving the mysterious green eyes!

Ophelia's pov

The P.A. sir stood there still, scanning the crowd, I my eyes trained on him, making a note of his every move and then they landed on me, his green ones looking into my sterling grey's. He had caught me staring at him but he was quite there wasn't any smirk on his face, I thought to avert my eyes from his but I couldn't make it, my heart beat was thumping so hard and fast that at point I thought that Maya and Layla who were standing beside me could hear it as well, but that wasn't important.

He was the first one to take off his eyes, there came I guy who said something in his ear, his forehead got tensed and he spoke something back to that guy to which he only nodded and than both exited the room. As if reading my mind Layla spoke

"Why did he leave ?" My eyes still glued on the door, hoping anytime he might enter back but instead another man entered, he was huge but not fat with some grey mixed white hair, he looked good but in a funny way with his English moustache. A smile appeared on my face looking at his moustache, Cartoon!

"What's so funny ?" He asked looking at me, his voice had gained attention making everyone look at me.

"Nothing" I swept of the smile from my face and now with straight pointed look i said to him. He didn't looked pleased with the answer

"20 rounds of the room now!!" Aggressive, who the hell does he think for ordering me like that, first it's his mistake to wear such a tight pants with a tight t-shirt giving us a clear imagination of how he has baby bump and two for growing such an moustache!

"And who do you think to order me around?" I asked folding my hands over my chest in a challenging way, but didn't look even one second intimidated

"I'm your new P.A professor!!" He semi yelled in a dismissive tone. If his the professor than who was he? He sure did look young but all the P.A professor I chose physically young and not like this old cartoon character!

"If your the new P.A professor than-" i didn't get a chance to complete as his large hand paused in front on my face,

"If you utter another single word your punishment will be double" I opened my mouth to back answer him but he continued "and for the rest of the week you must follow this routine!" I was bubbling with so much anger, I could hear student gasp.

Nicholas raised his hand and using his finger did a L shape indicating loser, loser my foot! I narrowed my eyes at him and replicated his action but as he was standing infront of the New professor he thought it was for him, his eyes shot up in anger and if he was really a cartoon than his moustache would have stood up in anger,

"Now" he shouted at me, if the Paris trip didn't mean anything to me than I would have given up a tantrum or who would have made it a point to get him fired but this trip meant everything it was a long lived dream so I couldn't just crumpled it away! Giving him my infamous wicked glare and made my way to do the rounds!

——————————————————————————————

"So who do you think he was ?" After my rounds got completed which were only 10 he stopped me as I acted out to be exhausted and was about to fall on the ground, he thought for a second but looking at my condition he believed and warned me not to repeat such mistake, if only he knew who and what power I held but right now my main focus was on the mystery man!

"I tried searching him on social media but it seems that the mysterious man is truly a mystery!" Maya spoke her eyes still scrolling down her phone. We were now in my room lying our backs on my bed!

"He came to our class means he definitely is from our batch!" Layla exclaimed, her eyes wide as if she had solved the biggest mystery of the year......but she had got a point, he must belonged to our batch.........