Meeting Snow White

Ophelia Pov

I pulled my car at the parking lot, taking a final look in the mirror I reapplied the lipstick on my lips. I got out of the car and the parking lot was jammed with various cars and sports bikes.

A sudden roaring of bike grabbed my attention, peeping over my shoulders i saw a boys back who was wearing black jacket, black jeans and freaking black leather boots.
Walking up to the black man who was now flirting with a girl.

"Is it a black day today ?" I questioned him and patiently waited for him to show me his pretty fudging face which was now getting hidden in the crook of her neck.

The girl eyed me up and whispered something into his ears which made him stop.

"Gross" I growled under my breath.

Straightening his posture he took swift turn revealing his identity.

Shock was an understatement when I realised who this voice belonged to,

"Now I can't dress up like a bubble gum everyday" said the one and only Nicholas shitdick Smith.

"What's to all your wicked comebacks-?" He took a pause and continued "Has the cat got your tongue?" He stared down at me, grinning wickedly.

I composed myself, " I rather dress like a bubble gum than a shit face crow" I smirked at him and then I looked at the poor girl and spoke in a low tone but loud enough for Nicholas to hear

"Be careful this crow might shit on your face. So you fucking leave now." I growled at her, poor girl started crying looking between me and that douche and than ran away hurriedly.

"Hahahahahahah" I laughed displaying my wicked smile with dimples on them. From afar away I saw Layla's car pulling at the parking lot,

" and Nicholas next time before you say something about me, think twice" I removed the bubble gum from my mouth and stuck it on his black jacket.

Shock would be an understatement, and I walked away "You bitch, you'll have to pay for this." He screamed aloud but I didn't bother to turn around, but boldly showed my middle finger to him.

"Why is Nick screaming?" Maya asked curiously looking at me.......

"Yeah and his pointing looks at you?" Layla looked over my shoulder still confused what they have missed.

"We had a small debate and like always he lost........" I innocently said to them but they damn well knew there had missed a big battle!!!!

"Anyways where were you two......... got lost already ?" Walking towards the college, lots of memories. How excited I am, finally senior year had come and I'm going make it worth living.

"I had to stop near the fuel station, tank was half...." Layla replied with a nonchalant shrug.

Most of the students were giving us precisely me their various looks and glances like the we are some mega stars of this college. But I agreed with them, we weren't less than any stars!

Coming from rich and prestigious family acted as a bonus point plus my good looks weren't to be neglected. Maya went to the register counter to get our time table for this semester.

As I was an art student, so precisely I had two classes with them that's English and history. How boring I thought to myself.

"Girls let's take a first day as seniors selfie" said Layla raising her hand to take a selfie. Pouting are lips Layla clicked the picture.

"This is so going on insta guys" she excitedly tapped on her phone.

"Do send it on the group" said maya engrossed in which tags Layla is choosing.