21

I knew I couldn't have youBut my love for you just keep growingFor waiting by myself, regretting myselfLoving you by myself, it's a mistake{SNSD - Mistake}

But my love for you just keep growing
For waiting by myself, regretting myself
Loving you by myself, it's a mistake
{SNSD - Mistake}

~•~

"Your life has so much drama bro! And it really gives me a headache!!" Taeyong sighed.

"How can you get her pregnant?!" He snapped.

The next morning after the news, Jaehyun quickly called his brothers to have met because right now he really doesn't know what to do.

"Well, hyung when a man shoves his dic-" Jungwoo was cut off by Taeyong slapping his arm.

"Does anyone know?" Taeyong asked.

"Only us, I haven't told anyone yet," Jaehyun said.

"Father will be so pissed! He will kill you, like really kill you." Taeyong said.

"Don't tell them yet especially Jiyeon." Jaehyun said.

"Why? I mean you don't have feelings for her and she knows you love Hwasa. Unless?" Jungwoo smirked.

"Unless you have feelings for her." Taeyong continued.

Taeyong looked at Jaehyun's face, he just sighed again and covered his face. Taeyong chuckled knowing what it means to see Jaehyun's reaction.

"Oh, you do not deny it." Jungwoo continued to tease him.

"You said you want to choose Hwasa right?" Taeyong asked making Jaehyun looking at him. "Don't you think it's a perfect chance? No matter what Hwasa is having your baby, their future grandchild. They will accept them clearly." Jungwoo nodded.

"Then how about Jiyeon?" Jaehyun asked.

"She can marry someone else." Taeyong shrugged.

"NO!!" He suddenly shouted. Imagine Jiyeon was touched by another man, it makes Jaehyun's blood boil.

Taeyong and Jungwoo exchange glances, they found it funny seeing Jaehyun is jealous and they have the same idea to keep teasing him.

"I wouldn't mind marrying Jiyeon. I know her for a long time, I can be a perfect husband for her and I'm for sure can take care of her." Taeyong said.

"Yeah me too hyung, I know Jiyeon noona for a long time. She's nice, smart and hot. I will treat her like my queen and I definitely can pleasure her." Jungwoo smirked as Taeyong tried to hold his laugh.

Jaehyun groaned as he stood up. "Alright! You and you!" He pointed at his brothers. "Don't care that we're sibling but there's no way in the hell you can marry her or touch her or pleasure her as long as I'm still breathing. So stop imagining about my fiance." He angrily left the room making them laugh.