Chapter 1

Group chat : Can I have a will to live??

Members: Keith, Shiro the hero, Matt

Thursday, October 10, 19:34

Keith: Hey guys

Shiro the Hero: What's up?

Matt: Yeah you good you never text here.

Keith: yeah I'm good just wanted to say hi before I go back to not texting.

Keith: I text at least once a month ya know?

Matt: Hah I never really noticed. Bye keith.

Keith: cya dudes later

Shiro the Hero: Why'd ya have to leave so soon :(

Matt: He's gone Shiro.

Shiro the Hero: That makes it sound like he's dead.

Shiro the Hero: Hopefully he's not dead.

*    *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *  *   *

     Keith fell on his bed upon his arrival back home. He was exhausted  from going to Uni lectures and working his shift as a barista. He seemed more tired than he usually did, honestly. Maybe it was that extra homework his professor was giving out. He checked his phone. 19:59. It wasn't late, but Keith decided to get some extra sleep for the next day, so he doesn't fall asleep and miss half a lecture like he did today.

     Keith walked to the bathroom to do his nightly routine.

     Use the toilet.

     Brush teeth.

     Comb hair.

     Fall asleep.

     And at 20:12, he drifted off into the realm of sleep.

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *

     Where- Where am I?

     Keith floated in an empty white room. Nothing was to be seen except the endless white. He moved his arms and legs and tried to move to a different spot in the endless room, but all of his efforts were wasted. He couldn't move from where he was. He could only look. Suddenly, a bus appears out of nowhere. Keith closed his eyes. It drove by Keith, and when he opened his eyes again, a blue backpack had appeared in front of him. Keith tried reaching for the backpack, when a beeping noise comes out of nowhere. Keith's vision fades and the beeping continues.

     When Keith opens his eyes, he's back at home.

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *

     Classes go as usual, and again this time he fell asleep in the middle of his lectures. He was forced to ask Matt for the notes he took. At 2 pm he had to go to work. And so he did. He worked until 10, then he went home and slept.

     The next day wasn't any better than this one.

AN

Hi guys. I'm starting a new book (yay) and I really think you'll like it. :) This chapter is short but the rest are hopefully going to be longer. I'm not too experienced at writing long chapters, sorry. Hope y'all enjoy!

-Cal