𝐃𝐔𝐌𝐁 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐓 𝐈 𝐃𝐎 𝐈

Day: Friday, January 6th, 2017Time: 4:30pmLocation: Dallas, Texas

Time: 4:30pm
Location: Dallas, Texas

OMNISCIENT.

"Where your mom at?" Taymor asked as he sat on kentrell bed. He had met sheronda before but was introduced to her as a friend, nothing more. She was an okay lady.

"Somewhere out doing what she do best." Kentrell said nonchalant. Truth is, he didn't care for his mother and her whereabouts and she didn't care for his or her other sons whereabouts. All she cared about was her boyfriend and stuffing her nose all day. She's an functional addict though. The type who does drugs but can support her own habit and maneuver to work, make money, and keep a roof over her and her children head, but that's about it. Everything else revolved around her, her nigga, and drugs.

"Oh." He watched as he pulled his shirt off and slid on some shorts. He looked good to the younger.

"See something you like?" He caught the younger staring at him in a daze.

Taymor rolled his eyes playfully. "Nothing."

"Right..." A smirk appeared on his face.

"Whatever." Ken plopped down on the bed and laid beside taymor.

"Are we the only two here?" He asked the older.

"Keshawn here but that nigga in his room not worrying about nobody but himself." He assured taymor to let him know they were safe from any interruptions.

Tay mentallly rolled his eyes. He was glad to be spending time with kentrell but he couldn't stand his brother.

As you already know, he use to talk about taymor when he first came out about being gay their freshmen year. He would always call him out his name and talk down on some lame shit.

Then it also irked him that keshawn was such a horrible person and women still loved him. It wasn't his business but he didn't understand it.

"Wish you would've told me ahead of time."

"I didn't really think about it and is it that big of a deal?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Nope." He popped the 'p'.

Ken smacked his lips. "Man what's wrong?"

"Nothing." Tay shook his head with a nonchalant expression. He knew he wasn't fooling kentrell. Trell could always tell when it was something up with him.

He pulled tay closer to him. "Tell me what's wrong."

"It's really nothing. Now stop bugging me." Kentrell nodded and pecked his lips dropping the situation. Taymor smiled into the kiss, sliding his tongue in the older mouth. He had a firm grip on tay waist and deepened the kiss.

Kentrell hovered over top of him and planted soft kisses on his neck. Taymor let a few moans escape his lips.

"Take these off." He tugged at the younger boy pants. He took them off with no hesitation.

He held his index finger up to his mouth. "Suck on it."

Taymor did as he was told and made sure kentrell finger was fully coated with his saliva. After, he began to push his finger into taymor pussy at a slow pace. He threw his head back and moaned softly. Kentrell slid another finger pushing in and out of him a couple more times before pulling his liquid covered fingers out, placing them in his mouth while licking the sweet nectar taste off his fingers, satisfying his taste buds.

Kentrell took off the shorts he had on and pulled his nine inch dick out his ethika boxers.

He slowly entered inside of him causing tay to moan loudly. "Shh..." He placed a hand over his mouth. "You forgetting that my brother is here." He reminded him. He nodded his head and ken released his hand from his mouth.

"Please fuck me kentrell." He whispered seductively in his ear.

After that was said, kentrell began to ram inside of the small boy vigorously. Tay head banged against the headboard. He felt kentrell dick throb inside of him and he let out a loud moan. Trell slammed in and out of him repeatedly. His strokes becoming more aggressive as he was trying to hurry and get a quick nut in.

"Shit..." He moaned even louder.

Kentrell grabbed his neck. "I told yo ass to stay quiet." Tay ignored him and dug his finger nails into his shoulders.

"Fuck..." Kentrell groaned. His hips swaying back and forth as he kept thrusting into the smaller boy. His body began to shake, catching a heated knot in his stomach as he felt an orgasm approaching.

"I'm gonna cum!" Tay let out a loud shriek of pleasure. He gripped onto his neck tighter. "Hold that shit in." He said through gritted teeth. He attacked his neck with kisses which threw taymor over the edge. His body jerked forward and let the warm liquid he once was trying hard to hold in, release out, coating kentrell dick with the white substance.

Kentrell was following behind him as his strokes became sloppy.

"Shit baby." Ken bit his bottom lip, staring down as his dick moved in and out of the boy. It was a pretty sight to him.

Taymor eyes rolled to the back of his head with his mouth agape as he rode his high, slowly becoming sensitive to the feeling.

After a few more sloppy thrust kentrell planted his seed deep inside the boy. He let out a low groan before collapsing on top of taymor. Catching his breath, he rolled over to the other side of his bed.

Tay kissed his cheek. "I love you kenken." Kentrell looked back at him and got off the bed.

"Ight you gotta go." He put his briefs back on. Tay slowly got out of the bed, hissing at the pain that ran through his legs. He sucked it up and stood up slowly, trying to cause less pain to himself as possible.

"What you mean go?" He looked at the other.

"You need to get out. I got somebody about to slide thru." He grabbed his phone off the charger sending a text to the person he had coming over.

Taymor looked at him as if he was the most disgusting person in the world. How dare he try to play him again after they talked about this.

"You're trifling as fuck!" Taymor spat. He put his clothes back on and grabbed his phone.

"Dawg ass nigga!" And with that, he left out his room before he could say anything.

On his way out the house he seen a light skin girl with a head full of curly hair, looking down at her phone, walking up to kentrell porch as he was leaving out but he didn't care. Whatever kentrell had going on was the older business and he didn't want any parts of it.

It had came to taymor that kentrell wasn't going to change and don't want too.

They had a full argument some days ago about taymor just being a nut for kentrell and kicking the young boy to the curve afterwards. He said he wasn't going to continue to do that to him but the same thing had took place just moments ago.

Kentrell invited taymor over to fuck and kicked him out afterwards. Same shit but at this point tay was beyond done with kentrell and his shit, he could be with whoever he wanted to because the younger boy was officially done.

-

waddup so I ain't that good wit smut scenes but Ima try to get better with it.

Sorry for any errors, I ain't proofread shit.