𝐈𝐒𝐍𝐓 𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐈𝐈

One week laterDay: Saturday, January 20th, 2017Time: 12:35pm Location: Dallas, Texas

One week later
Day: Saturday, January 20th, 2017
Time: 12:35pm
Location: Dallas, Texas

OMNISCIENT.

"How is he doing?" Kentrell asked his cousin paris through the jail phone.

Kentrell mother sheronda and Paris mother Sharon are sisters. Same mother and father, grew up in the same house hold with the rest of their siblings.

The two sisters have always been close with each other which is how kentrell and paris became very close growing up. The two teenagers are only a year apart with paris being the oldest.

She came back in town two days after she had found out kentrell was locked up through their family. Paris caught the first flight she could to come back to texas and make sure her cousin was straight and her friend taymor.

Before paris moved out of town, she attended to the same school as taymor and kentrell their freshmen year while she was a sophomore at the time.

She had met taymor through one of her other friends then the two became inseparable. After hanging around each other for a while, taymor and kentrell were formerly introduced by paris. Paris was the first person to know that ken was attracted to the smaller. Mostly because taymor resembled a female and other things of course.

She use to let them come to her house to link up while her mother would be at work. They use to do everything when they were at paris house which one night led to them fucking in her room. Paris was the match maker for two and always let hang whenever they wanted, but it all stopped once she had moved to Georgia. Leading to taymor and kentrell to sneak around others ways since the young woman had moved.

Her grandfather on her father side of the family became severely sick and disabled. Leading to him being placed in a nursing home. She didn't want her elderly grandmother living by herself, so paris and sharon made arrangements for her to go stay with the woman so she could help out around the house and things. She would visit her mother during summer breaks, holidays, and very rarely on weekends.

Since paris been in town, she has been staying with her mother and checking on both taymor and kentrell.

She had visited taymor a couple times since he's been in the hospital for a week. Kentrell on the other hand, she visited on the weekend, that's the only time they did visitation at the Correctional center.

It was hard for her because she hated that her cousin hurt taymor, but at the end of the day that was her cousin and she had to be there for him just like he's always been there for her.

She looked at him through the glass window.

"He's doing okay. The bruises on his face healed from the cream the doctors have been giving him for a week. They also been creaming up his pussy for the bruising and swelling and one of the nurses mention he would be able to come home soon. They just need to get him in the best position possible, physically and mentally. So they're going to provide him with a therapist for the trama that was caused from that day and he might need physical therapy for some parts of his body if he doesn't fully heal while he's in there." She explained to her cousin.