𝐇𝐄'𝐒 𝐀𝐁𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐈

One month laterDay: Tuesday, February 27th, 2017Time: 8:35pmLocation: Dallas, Texas

One month later
Day: Tuesday, February 27th, 2017
Time: 8:35pm
Location: Dallas, Texas

OMNISCIENT.

Taymor!" Jonathan shouted.

Tay sighed and walked upstairs to the room.

It had been a month since both boys got released from the hospital. After been treated by doctors and nurses, they were back to normal. Taymor bruising had completely faded overtime and so did Jonathan's, only scarring left on his forehead and other parts of his body from stitches he had received while being emitted.

Taymor genital area had healed from the rape and the only thing he was left to deal with was his mental health from the trauma. Jonathan on the other hand, not so much.

He didn't give a fuck about the situation. He was a careless person when it came to drama. Situations like what happened between them and kentrell didn't bother him emotionally.

He knew once he seen kentrell again, he was getting his get back with no questions about it. He wasn't allowing no man or anyone to do him how kentrell did. It wasn't apart of his nature. Revenge was all he needed and that was it. Talking to a therapist wasn't shit he cared for.

But taymor on the other hand was traumatized. Scared of kentrell and fearing someone else would hurt him they way the man did. He was provided with a therapist after his release and went to two sessions but he still had a long way to go.

Now through all the craziness. Jonathan decided to get  his own place. Him and his mother got into it a week after he got out the hospital which led to an physical fight. It was over something petty.

"What?" Taymor stood in front of him while he was laid across the bed.

"You know it's that time of the day right?" He reminded him.

Tay sighed but pulled all his clothes off until he was naked. Jonathan stood in front of him, pushing the smaller on the bed and grabbed a pair of hand cuffs he kept, out his drawer. Cuffing taymor to the bed. Tay watched as he grabbed his louie belt and wrapped it around his hand a few times, getting a nice hold.

Tay body began to shake out of fear. He hated being hit with a belt. And though it had been going on since they got released from the hospital, he still hadn't gotten use to it.

Jonathan cocked his arm back and hit him across the chest with the belt. Taymor winced at the pain. The first hit didn't hurt as much until the second hit came and then the third hit and so on.

He cocked his arm back again with the belt coming down on taymor stomach.

"FUCK!" He screamed out.

"Shut the fuck up!" Jonathan yelled.

He curled his lips together and tried his hardest to fight back all the tears he felt trying to escape out his eyes. He continued to beat him with the belt all over his body not stopping once.

Hit after hit after hit after hit.

"PLEASE STOP!" He tried wiggling out the hand cuffs.

"SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP!" He spoke through each hit.

"I'm sorry!" Taymor tried to plead with him to bring the beating to a stop.

He hit the boy three more times and then threw the belt down on the floor harshly. Tay vision was blurry from his tear filled eyes which stopped him from seeing clearly.

His body felt like it was on fire from the stinging caused from the belt.

"W-w-why d-do y-y-ou-u k-eep d-d-doing t-this t-t-to m-me?" He tried pushing all his words out without stuttering, but it was hard through the tears and lump he had stuck in his throat.

"Blame yo' jail nigga. He beat me for you and now I'm gonna to beat yo' ass."

"John you know I never meant for any of that with kentrell to happen! He's just crazy!" Taymor told him truthfully.

"You knew that nigga was going to come over that day."

"I swear I didn't. I promise you I didn't know." Taymor looked at him through clouded eyes.

With sometime to himself in the hospital, overthinking, and trying to put two and two together with another person in his ear. Jonathan convinced himself that taymor set him up the day kentrell beat them, which taymor thought was the stupidest shit he could think. If he had set Johnathan up, why would he set himself up to get beat on too and raped.

"I don't even want to hear it. Thus is what you gonna to  get until I can kill that nigga." He used the key to take the handcuffs off of him.

"Go get yo' ass in the shower dawg." Taymor slowly lifted himself off the bed and limped to the bathroom down the hall.

The main reason of taymor getting in a relationship with Jonathan after him and kentrell had their falling out was to get away from nonsense. He had went through craziness with kentrell for four years and then turned around to deal with abuse and toxicity with John. A nigga he haven't even been with for that long, only a month and some change. If he knew all of this was going to come behind Johnathan he would've continued to put up with kentrell and his antics. And not to say it was Johnathan fault with everything that happened because it wasn't. But John was definitely insane.

The thing with kentrell is he's only maniac like when he's off his medication. He wasn't abusive at all until the day at the mall and when he came to the house all ballistic and blacked out. Other then that, taymor didn't have no problems out of kentrell unless it was about some bitch, his girlfriend, or other petty shit but nothing more serious than that.

Now Jonathan on the other hand is a different type of crazy. He like to abuse people, but that's something he went through as a kid as well. It was a family cycle. It happened to him and now he does it to other people. In his mind, it was normal.

Taymor didn't know or see that side of John until after they got released from the hospital. And now that he's a victim to the older abuse and got to see the real,  he regrets being with him. But he felt he couldn't leave the man.

-

nigga is back but im out again.

Sorry for any errors, i ain't proofread.

Asian doll or megan thee stallion?