𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑

The next dayDay: Sunday, May 18th, 2017Time: 11:32amLocation: Dallas, Texas(This is the day after Paris got raped in the morning time)

The next day
Day: Sunday, May 18th, 2017
Time: 11:32am
Location: Dallas, Texas
(This is the day after Paris got raped in the morning time)

ZION VANTERPOOL.

I woke up to the sun beaming on my face through the open blinds in my room. I lifted myself up on the side of my bed and my head was aching.

It felt like someone hit me with a bat or like my head was going to explode open.

I looked around the room and seen it was a mess. Clothes all over the floor, pill bottles scattered on the bed, and a cracked Iphone on the floor next to my night stand.

The screen was so shattered it looked like someone stepped on it or hit it hard against something. I looked over to the side of me and seen Jonathan sleeping and then everything started to come back to me.

I looked over at the nightstand, seeing cocaine on the dresser. I ran my hands down my face and sighed.

I turned over and nudged john in the side of his arm. "Jonathan wake up." He didn't move so I nudged him harder than before. "I said wake up." He groaned and pulled the covers over his face.

Rolling my eyes I got off the bed and walked into my bathroom that conjoined with my room. I grabbed a plastic cup that was by my sink and poured a good amount of hot water in it. I walked out the bathroom and climbed back on the bed and removed the covers off him while throwing the water in his face.

He instantly hopped up and tried to catch his breath as he rolled all through the covers. I covered my mouth with my hand to keep myself from laughing.

"What the fuck?!" He got off the bed yelling.

I held back my laughter and put on a serious face. "I told you it was time for you to get up and you need to get out my house."

"Nigga I'm not leaving."

I rolled my eyes. "Yes you are. We made an agreement that we were going to stop this shit because you're with taymor and all this between us is too complicated." I said.

"No nigga you made an agreement for us to stop this shit but you know I don't give a fuck and I'm get what I want when I want it. You make shit complicated like one minute you want me and love me then the next minute you don't want me and hate me." He explained.

"And that's why we need to stop this. John this is wrong. Taymor is my best friend and I don't want to ruin our friendship that's the part of me that forces myself to hate you. But we have history and been through some shit and that's the part that make me love you. But I can't figure out what to do so I have to stay away from you." I expressed how I truly felt.

"Man you complicated all the way around. If taymor was really yo' best friend and you really have love for him like you claim then why you here with his boyfriend?" He put his black nike shirt on.