Chapter 1. Jo Franta

Hi i'm Jo Franta. Connor Franta's little sister. Im 16 years old and live in Los Angeles California. My hair is a light-ish brown color with light blue on the bottoms. I've always gotten bullied because of my hair... For the past year now. But its ok cause Connor is always there for me. My eyes are a light blue and i personally dont think im the skinniest girl in the world. I only have like 2-3 friends and they are all guys. Speaking they are part of o2l. I mean they are all my friends but im more attached to sam, ricky, and jc the most. But anyway lets go on with the story of me and Sam Pottorff. It all started 5 months ago the day that my parents were moving to San Francisco.

"Hey Jo? Come down here!" Connor yelled from downstairs.

"Coming hold on" i yelled back running down the stairs.

"Yesssss" i said to him.

"I talked to mom about you not wanting to move with her and dad and she said you can stay but you would have to stay with me and the guys. Im fine with you living with us and so r the guys so its all up to you"

"OMG REALLY THATS AWESOME I LOVE THE GUYS!"

"Yes so get your stuff and we can leave to my house and get settled and you can meet the guys" Connor said a little scared because i kinda screamed when he told me that. but lets not mention that.

"Ok ill be down in a few" i said running up the stairs.

Ive always wanted to stay with the guys. ive only met all of them once or twice but i see sam, ricky, and jc a lot more than the other guys but whatever. IM STAYING WITH O2L!!

"Hurry up Jo!" Connor yelled.

My parents have left for the airport already so i was home alone with Connor.

"Ok ok im coming!" i ran downstairs so fast and ended falling down the last couple steps.

"You ok?" Connor said laughing and helping me up.

"Its not funny!" I said punching him lightly.

" Whatever, we gotta go the guys wanna see you"

" Then lets go what are you waiting for!" i said running outside and into Connors car.

A good 5-10 minutes later we arrived at the o2l house. i was really exited to see the guys cause i havent seen them in a really long time.

" IM HOME!!" I yelled and all the guys came running down the stairs and jumping all over me and hugging me.

"OK OK YOU GUYS CAN STOP I CANT BREATHE" i said breathing heavily.

" Sorry we just missed you so much" Sam said with a huge smile.

"Alright well Jo needs to get all settled in in her room so jc go with her and show her where her room is" Connor said a little annoyed. Jc then led me to a plain white room with a bed and a little table next to it.

"I know its not the best room but we wanted you to be able to decorate it the way you want to make you feel more comfortable here" Jc said with a smile.

"Thanks" i said hugging him.

"Dont thank me thank sam he thought of the idea of leaving you to deciding how it should look"

"O well ill go say thanks to him now, you comin?"

"Nahh i gotta edit a video for my main channel, ill come check on you in a little"

"Ok bye"

"Bye"

~A/N~

Thanks for reading the first chapter of my story ill try to update everyday for you guys!! ~jo