New house

*Jo's POV*
We are on our way to our new house to live together. Me and Nash watched Amanda as she slept quietly in her carseat. I took off my jacket and laid it softly on top of her. Her feet twitched as she slept. When we got to the house i quietly unbuckled Amanda and picked her up. The guys grabbed the suitcases and nash gave me the key. I held Amanda with one hand and carefully unlocked the door. I opened the door and looked in.
"Wow" i said and matt came and put his arm around my shoulder.
"Its big huh!" He said and i nodded.
"Well, lets go!" Nash said leading us to the living room.
"This is the living room everybody" nash said and we looked at the other rooms downstairs(kitchen, bathroom, closets, etc.). We went upstairs and matt showed me to my room.
"You guys are awesome" i said. It was painted a light-ish blue with a big green J on the wall next to the tv on the wall also. There was a dresser under the tv and my bed was on front of the wall with neon green sheets and blankets and the same blue color as the pillow cases. I smiled and cam put my bags next to my bed. We looked at the rest of the guys' rooms and Amanda's. Her room was purple with a little bed but it had sides since shes still a baby.(the picture in the beginning is what the bed looked like but only pink) I put Amanda in her bed and pulled her little blanket over her as she continued to sleep silently. We walked out and went to our own seperate rooms to unpack. After i finished putting all my clothes and shoes and stuff i put all my paper and binders and pencils etc. in my desk. I then went back to Amandas room to put her things away. I put all her little clothes away and put her toys in her toy box. After i finished i checked the time. 12:34. Wow. Its been long. I decoded to wake up amanda and see if she wanted to eat. I shook her lightly and she opened her eyes.
"Hi" i said picking her up.
"Are you hungry?" I asked and she smiled.
"Thats a yes, me too. Lets go tell the guys" i said and walked to cams room. I knocked on the door and opened it a little.
"Cam?"
"What im busy!" He yelled.
"Sorry, ill come back later" i said walking away.
"Well, that was rude" i whispered. I told the rest of the guys that if they were hungry to Pcome down and eat cause im making pizza. I walked downstairs and got all the ingredients.

**A/n**
Heyy, so ill have the instagram for jo in my next chapter so ya. I still need someone to make her a twitter profile so make sure you message me about that. Thanks for reading this story now has 5.21k reads i love you guys so much.
Stay Bootiful❤️
~Jo💕