Sammerz

~Jo's POV~

"Oh nothing" taylor said and i kicked him knowing what he meant. He was looking back and forth from me to sam and i kicked him again. Oh taylor. He's always tryna get people together. I looked at sam and he was telling me to meet him upstairs. Why? Okay. He walked upstairs and i sat there for a minute.

"Imma go change, Do y'all wanna go for pizza after i get ready?" i asked and they all nodded. I walked upstairs and met sam in his room.

"So, what did you have to tell me?" i asked and he sat down on his bed and I sat next to him.

"Okay, let me just get this over with. I love you Jo. You probably hate me for what i did to you but I'm sorry. I absolutely hate myself for what i did. I shouldn't have done anything i was just mad. Im so sorry, i love you. Will you please be my girlfriend again?" he said and looked like he he was going to cry.

"Sam.."

"Please"

"I dont know sam, you really hurt me and im never going to forget it" ?

"I know, and i feel horrible. Trust me im never going to do it again, i promise"

"I dont know sam i-"

"Please ill do anything"

"Sam-"

"Please...Im begging you"

"You'll do anything?" i asked and he nodded.

"Anything" he said

"Ok...jump in the pool, fully clothed" i said laughing a little.

"Ok" he said and i smiled

"But, one more thing" i said

"Uhgg what else?"

"You have to let me...1. Push you in the pool, and 2. Let me record it as my first youtube video" i said

"Ok" he said and smiled

"So your my girlfriend now?" he said and i smiled

"Not until you do what i told you" i said and hugged him.

"I love you too sam" i said and i heard the guys walk up the stairs. We quickly pulled away and i walked out. Well that was awkward. Eh whatever, sam does have to jump in the pool, AND i get to push him so, yeah.

**A/N**

Hey guys, sorry this isn't long i have just been busy and all this stuff so ya. So what do you think about this chapter? Is it good, is it cool, is it totally horrible? Whatever, just comment what you think about my story. Tank yous. Baiii😘💕😂