Chapter Seven

Cassie's P.O.V.

Tonight was the night of the double date. I really hope Bliss and Tyler hit it off, this way she won't be a third wheel when Auston amd I are together. Just as I thought this was going to be a smooth night, Bliss bursted into my room. She looked like she'd just been caught in a tornado. I looked at her wide-eyed.

"Tyler is on his way here and you look like you've been fighting raccoons! " I panicked, "what the hell happened?" I asked, needimmg some sort of explanation as to why my bestfriend looked like she'd been attacked by bears.Bliss opened her mouth to explain but she was inturpted by Austin. "What's going-" He stopped in mid sentence when he saw Bliss standing in front of me. He blinked a few times and just stared at her."Can you like, do your female magic, and like, fix her?" He asked. Bliss sighed. "Do I really look that bad?" She asked. She looked between Austin and I. He nodded slowly. I pulled her towards the mirror. She sheriked at the sight of her reflection. "Austin? Anybody home?" We heard a voice call. "Shit. Tyler's here." Austin cursed.

"You go occupy him while I fix her." I said as I jabbed my thumb towards Bliss. Austin nodded and hurried out of the room. I didn't know where to begin! I pulled Bliss to what I called my make-up department, aka my walk in closet. Without further hesitation, I dove in, tackling every knot and tangle in her hair. Once I finally got her hair straight, I loosely curled it. Bliss already had on casual clothes. I sighed and looked at her through the mirror.

"Cassie. You. Are. A. Life. Saver." Bliss squealed as she played with her hair in the mirror. I laughed and playfully rolled my eyes. I turned off my curlers and dragged Bliss down the steps.

When we got downstairs, I heard laughing coming from the kitchen. When we entered, the guys didn't seem to notice. "Hey, babe." I called. He stopped whatever conversation they were having and turned his attention to me. "Bliss is here." I said, as if she had never been here. I pulled her to the table where the guys were sitting.

"So, you're Austin's fiancé?" Tyler asked. He looked a bit amused.

"Yep, that's me." I said, showing him the ring sitting on my left ring finger. "Well Tyler, this is Cassie's friend Bliss, Bliss this is my friend Tyler." Austin introduced.

"Hi." Bliss blushed. I watched as she tucked a piece of stray hair behind her ear. Tyler chuckled at her shyness, "hi." He replied. I sat on Austin's lap and watched as Bliss and Tyler's relationship unfolded.

After a while of chatting and getting to know each other, I decided I wanted to watch a movie.

"Austin?" I asked.

"Yes." He replied.

"we should watch a movie?" I suggested.

"Sure." He agreed.

"You two wanna watch a movie?" Austin asked Bliss and Tyler, who seemed to deeply engaged in conversation. They nodded their heads. They headed to the theatre. (Yes we have an in home theatre) Austin and I stayed in the kitchen to make popcorn. He popped the popcorn, while I got out two large bowls. Once the popcorn was finished, I helped put the popcorn into the separate bowls. One bowl for Austin and I, and one for Bliss and Tyler.

I picked up a small amount of popcorn and threw at Austin. He put a hand over his heart and pretended to be hurt. He picked up a handful of popcorn and threw it back. Let the war begin. I threw more popcorn at him. He began chasing me around the kitchen.

"You will never catch me!" I declared. I turned around and saw him gaining on me. I screamed as he got closer. I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist. I squealed as Austin pushed me against the wall.

"You are so going to pay for throwing popcorn in my face." He smirked. He gently latched his lips onto mine and I instantly kisses back. Our lips moved perfectly in sync.

"What is taking so-" We pulled apart and saw Tyler standing there.

"Would you two get a room!" Bliss shouted. I rolled my eyes and pecked Austin's lips once more before grabbing a bowl of popcorn and heading into the theatre. Tonight was absolutely perfect. I enjoyed every minute of it.

Hey guys. So this chapter was a filler. I know it's bad and it's short, but I really wanted to update for you guys. I don't know what's going on with chapter four, but I'm gonna try and figure it out. But I really want to start doing dedications and all that jazz. I dedicate these next few chapters to all of you. I really hope you guys are enjoying the story. Don't forget to vote, comment and share. I also wanted to say, I'll be taking ideas for the story also. All suggestions and ideas are welcome. well that's all for now. I'll try to update more often. Well bye for now !