Chapter eight

What was I supposed to tell him? I've never had my first kiss but I didn't want to admit it. Everyone I've told say that I'm lying but I'm not.

"Well... um..." I trailed off.

"I'm sorry. Did I say something wrong?" he asked with a worried look.

"Oh, no! Not at all... it's just, um..." I said.

"You can tell me Ali," he said. I nodded.

"Well... I've never had my first kiss," I said.

"Oh. That's shocking," he said. I looked at him confused.

"Why is it shocking? Who would wanna kiss someone as ugly as me?" I said. I find myself really ugly. I always have... well ever since middle school. There was this one girl, Tanya, who told me I was ugly everyday. It's just... when you hear it enough you start to believe it.

"Shut up. You're not ugly, you are beautiful... inside and out. Don't put yourself down," he said. I looked at him as he said that. I could tell he meant every word. I hugged him.

"That is the sweetest thing anyone's ever said to me," I said as we pulled back.

"Well it's true. It should be said more often," he said. I grinned at him, and started walking again. A few minutes later, Aston spoke up.

"Okay... you haven't had your first kiss. What do you want your first kiss to be like?" he asked. I smiled.

"I know this may sound cheesy... but I want a kiss in the rain. I just wanna take walk in the rain and then just want the kiss to happen naturally," I said dreamily.

"That's cute," he said and I giggled, causing him to laugh. A moment later, we reached the mall. I went in the first store and it was so awesome! I bought all of this. Ashton bought a couple shirts and pairs of joins in a different store.

We went to a shoe store and I bought all of this. Yeah, I love shoes and clothes. Ashton got a few pairs of shoes. He got two pairs of suprahs and the rest were vans. We were hungry so we went to a McDonald's that was near the exit. We ate and talked, and then walked back to the bus. I was about to go into my room but I turned back to Ashton.

"Hey, Ash. Thanks so much for coming with me! I had a lot of fun!" I said with a grin.

"I had fun, too. Thanks for coming," he said before we said our goodbyes and went our separate ways. I've never met a guy who would go shopping with me, besides Louis. I put my stuff up and put on my pajamas. It was about 8 o'clock so I went to bed. As soon as my head hit the pillow, I was out like a light.