Chapter 18

It was now 7:00 in the evening, about time for our date. I looked down at my outfit and frowned. We would have to go all the way back to the bus so I could change!

"Hey Ashton?" I ask as I sip on my frappuccino that we had just gotten a few minutes earlier. He looks towards me.

"Yeah? What is it, Alice?" he asks, taking my hand in his.

"Can we go back to the bus really quick?" I ask with a sigh.

"Why? What's wrong?" he asks concerned.

"I need to change. I can't wear this on our first date!" I say and he chuckles.

"What?" I ask.

"You don't need to wear anything special. You're beautiful just the way you are. Even if you were wearing a t-shirt and sweatpants; you would make everyone's jaws drop," he says, causing me to blush.

"You never fail to make me feel beautiful, you know?" I say. He kisses my cheek.

"Well you are beautiful," he says.

"Thank you Ashton. You are too," I say, hugging him.

"I love you," he says.

"I love you too," I reply with a smile.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

We had just finished eating at this really good Chinese restaurant. I have always loved Chinese food. We were now walking to a place unknown to me.

"Where are we going, Ashton?" I ask.

"You will find out where we're going when we get there," he says with a chuckle. I sigh, causing him to laugh. I laugh too and start swinging our intertwined hands. We walk for a minute until we come across a Walmart.

"Well Mr. Irwin. What are we doing here?" I ask. He laughs.

"Well the boys and I came here once before you and I met and we had so much fun! There's this thing that we just have to try!" he says. I giggle.

"Okay, I can't wait!" I say. We walk in and Ashton pulls me towards these scooter looking things. I think they're for the mentally disabled or something like that. He sits down on one and I look at him with my eyebrow raised.

"Here. Hop on that one," he says, motioning to the one beside him.

"Are we allowed to be on those?" I ask. He shrugs his shoulders.

"I have no idea. The boys and I were on these and they didn't say anything to us so I guess we're allowed on them," he says with a grin.

"Okay, I'm in!" I say, walking over and sitting on the scooter. He explained to me how to cut it on and how to go backwards and forwards and stuff. He pulled out first, me following. We rode back to the toys and stuff.

"Wanna have a race?" he asks excitedly. I grin and laugh.

"Yes. I WILL BEAT YOU!" I yell, causing him to laugh. We pull over to a big enough area, making sure the coast is clear first, and pull up beside each other.

"Okay. Ready... Set... GOOO!" Ashton yells, causing us both to take off. We are both laughing madly. We bump into each other a couple of times before we reach the end of the isle, me winning.

"HAHA! I WIN IRWIN! What's my reward?" I ask. He gets up and walks in front of me and smirks.

"This." he states, placing a gentle kiss on my lips. I kiss back, standing up. I walk closer to him and smile into the kiss.

"This is the best first date ever," I mumble against his lips. He smiles and pulls away.

"I agree," he says, hugging me. I hug back.

"Hey, will you do a keek with me?" he asks.

"What's a keek?" I ask confused.

"It's just a video about 30 seconds long that our fans can see," he says. I nod. He takes out his phone, getting on the app. He starts recording.

"Hey guys! It's Ashton here in Walmart. I want you to meet someone. Everybody,this is Alice Tomlinson, Louis' sister. Say hey Ali," he says pointing the phone to me.

"Hello, everyone. What's up?" I ask. He pulls me close and points the phone towards the both of us.

"Well Alice and I are hanging out at Walmart, have races on those scooter things," he says, pointing the phone quickly towards the scooters then back to us.

"I won the race by the way!" he says. I laugh.

"Mhm, sure. So the person in last place is the winner? Who changed the rules?" I ask sarcastically.

"Mhm, I changed the rules," he giggles, then gives me a quick kiss on the cheek making me blush.

"Well, we're gonna go! Bye you cuties," he says.

"Bye everyone!" I say before he stops recording. He post it and names it 'Scooter Races!' We get back on the scooters and ride around for a little while longer.

----------------------------------------------------------------

We had just gotten back to the bus. It was about 1 o'clock in the morning by now. We tip toe in, trying not to wake anyone. We are about to go into the hallway when someone clears their throat. We turn around and see Louis.

"Well, where have you two been so late?" he asks.

"Walmart," Ashton and I say together. We giggle quietly.

"Why at 1 o'clock in the morning? What did you need to go all the way there?" he asks.

"We were just hanging out Lou. Calm your tits, bro," I say.

"Don't speak to me like that, Alice. I'm being serious. Where were you? What the hell is going on with you two?" he shouts.

"I'm telling the truth, Louis! Why would I lie to you!" I shout back, leaving out the last question.

"Well maybe I'm worried that my little sister is sleeping with my friend!" he says. My eyes widen.

"Louis. I am not sleeping with anyone so you should just keep your damn mouth shut! If you don't believe we were at Walmart, check the keek Ashton and I uploaded!" I shout.

"Okay, okay. I'm sorry for freaking out. It's just... you're my little sister and I don't want you getting hurt," he says.

"It's okay. I'm going to bed. Good night Lou," I say. Ashton and I walk to our rooms but I stop him.

"Ash, can I sleep in your room tonight?" I ask. He nods.

"Of course," he replies.

"Okay. Well, I'm going to go change so I'll come in there when I'm done." I say.

"Okay, see you then," he says before going into his room. I go into my own and go to my closet to look for some clothes to change in to. I find this and change, throwing my hair into a messy bun before going to Ashton's room. I knock and open the door to see Ashton in some pajama pants laying on the bed. He holds his arms open for me and I lay down with him. I kiss him on the lips.

"Good night. I love you," I say.

"I love you too," he says. I snuggle up to him and a few minutes later, I fall into a deep sleep.