Chapter 23

Chapter 23

*Alright I think I made it confusing in the last chapter. They were staying on the bus but they drove somewhere. Okay they just rented a car and stuff. I forgot to mention it because it was like 5 am when I wrote that. Sorry! Hope you like the chapter.*

Ashtonas P.O.V.

What was Jerry doing here? How did he even know where we were staying? Why did Alice drop the groceries? So many questions were running through my head. Liam ran over and picked up the groceries. Alice was wide-eyed and kept her eyes on him. She looked like she was... scared.

"Ah, Alice! It's good to see you! I came by to say hi," he said coming and giving her a hug.

"H-How d-did you f-find me?" she asked in barely a whisper. He laughed.

"Well I knew you were living with One Direction. Who could miss a tour bus with their faces on it?" he said.

"Oh... right. Well, Ashton and I were just about to... um, leave again. It was nice seeing you!" she said pushing him towards the door.

"I can come with you if you don't mind," he said.

"Um... you can't! You're not allowed. It's just for the boys and I," she said. She seemed scared. But why?

"Oh, okay then. I'll come back another time," he said.

"Well, that might be hard. We're always in a different state," she said. What was she covering up? I'll ask her later. He whispered something in her ear, I couldn't tell what. She nodded slowly. He left a few minutes later and Alice was looking off in space.

"Alice? Are you okay?" I ask worried. She blinked and looked at me with a small smile.

"Yeah. I'm good. Just feeling sick. I'm going to go and lay down for a while," she said. I nodded and she quickly ran to her room. What's going on?

Aʟɪᴄᴇ's P.O.V.

"Remember. You tell them who I am and something bad happens," Jerry whispered for only me to hear. My body went limp. I nodded as best as I could. He soon left and I just stared off in space. He wouldn't do anything... would he?

"Alice? Are you okay?" I hear Ashton ask sounding worried, pulling me out of my thoughts. I blinked and tried to put a smile on my face as best as I could.

"Yeah. I'm good. Just feeling sick. I'm going to go and lay down for a while," I lied. I ran to my room before anyone could see me cry. I feel like such a crybaby! I couldn't stop the tears though. I ran to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. What little bit of makeup I had was running down my face. I opened the drawer and saw a razor. People said it helped if you were upset or mad or something. I've never done it before. I picked it up slowly and got the blade out of it. I looked down at it. I was just about to slice my skin when a voice stopped me.

"Alice, please stop," they said, sadness filling their voice.

__________________________________
Oh shit, what just happened?
I'll try to update again tonight :)