Found Hope

~Virgil POV~

Roman and I made it back to his house. Roman open the door for me.

"Thanks Princey," I said with a smile. Roman thought it would be a good idea to carry me. He chuckled at my respond to being carried.

"Roman put me down,now,"I demand. He shook his head and continue to walked up the stairs and gently laid me on his bed. He smiled widely. I rolled my eye at him, with a chuckle.

"Emo Nightmare?" He questioned. I looked at him wondering why he sounded serious.

"What?"

"Please explain this to me?" he said  looking at his hand.

"Explain what, Princey?" I asked sitting up and taking his hands.

"This... Feeling...?"

"What are you feeling?" I asked sounding really confused.

"Happy but yet unsure," He said looking up and notice that my mark was glowing a dull gold color.

"Roman are you doubting yourself or me?"

"I'm not doubting anything, Hot Topic, but I just feel that.... that this is.. all  of this ...is just a dream... ," He said putting his hand on my neck where my mark resided. I looked at him with a simple smile.

"Do I look like a dream? Do I feel like a dream because if this a dream I don't want to wake up," I grabbed his hand and kept it in mine while I was saying this. He smiled and a tear escaped his eyes. I quickly wiped it away. 

"No and yes. You do look like a dream and sometime I wonder if this a dream. So, I don't wake up heartbroken without you by my side," he said taking my hands and moving them towards his face. I looked at him and seeing him frowning. I wrapped my arms around him. I could tell that he's having a hard time dealing with this. Maybe I'm putting to much pressure on him? Roman looked down at his mark. He notice that his mark is glowing a dull purple. He looked up at me and notice that I was deep in thought.

"Virgil, What are you thinking about?" He asked moving his head close to mine while cupping my face with his hands.

"Am I putting pressure on you?" I asked looking at him. He looked shock and hurt at the sudden question.

"Of course not, Love. I thought that I put to much pressure on you?" he said in a reassuring voice.

"Well, I'm glad that we got this cleared up," I said with a smirk. He smiled back. He pushed me down on the bed and kissed my neck where soul mark resided. I let out a moan. I covered my mouth quickly. He smiled and kissed the same spot. I tried to keep it in but some of them escaped my lips. After a while, Roman decide to go to bed. I was in totally agreement. 

With that Roman and I found hope in each other as well as trust.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for not updating but here a chapter with a little smut. Hope you enjoyed.