Chapter 4

We're at the funeral of Taehynug.As he was in military,militaries are all over here.They are going to give him a military funeral.Taehyung's friends & co-workers are also here.Oh,I didn't tell you,Tae's parents died in a car accident several years ago.That's why they are not here.

I came here with Jennie & Jennie's parents.Jennie seems much normal than the other day.She was in the verge of crying so many times & also cried a few times.I think it's good for her she really need to let it go or the situation will become worse for her.

The funeral starts.

The flag-draped casket arrives at the cemetery by horse-drawn caisson.A six-man honour guard carries the casket to the grave site.Jennie breaks down again at the sight.I hold her tight.

The chaplain starts reading a committal service.Then the honour guard lifts and holds the Korean flag taut over the casket.

After that the seven-person firing party fires three volleys.

Suddenly bugler sounds "Taps."The honour guard ceremonially folds the Korean flag.

Then the highest ranking officer comes to give the folded flag to Jennie with a salute.Jennie takes it while trying to stop crying.

After the funeral we starts to leave the place.I'm still holding her tightly.

"Lisa~" suddenly Jennie spoke while holding her head.

I was going to say something but suddenly she faints.She was going to fall down in the ground.But I grab her somehow.

"Jennie,Jennie~" I said continuosly while slapping her face softly hoping she will woke up.But she's not.Jennie's parent's already left as I told them we'll go home later.Some militaries are here.

They came to help us.But nothing helped.One of them suggests me to take Jennie to the hospital .So I did.I carried her in a bridal style to my car.

...

We're at the hospital now.A doctor is doing check up on her.And I'm at outside doing nothing but getting worried. Of course I wanted to go inside & I did everything to stay with her.But I was not allowed.Suddenly a nurse came outside of the room.

"WHERE'S JENNIE?"

"WHAT HAPPENED TO HER?"

"HOW IS SHE NOW?"

I bombered her with question.She got startled a bit I can tell you.But I don't care.

"Well,she's inside.Doctor's also there.You can go inside & ask him."She replied.

I waste no time & go inside.Jennie is resting in the bed.Still not awake.I went near her.

"So,doctor what happend to Jennie?"

"Nothing to worry about"He said smilling.I know doctors smiles but there's something weird in his smile.

"By the way,congrats!"He said still smiling creepily.

"Oh,thanks."I said as I realize I don't know why I'm getting congratulated.

"But why are you congratulating me?"

"Well,you don't know? Jennie,she's pregnant."

Oh..wait WHAT?

_____________________________________________________

Keep patient

Don't forget to vote & comment if u like it.