Chapter 8

Flashback

7 years ago

Lisa's POV

I came to the school's backyard.Its been my and Jennie's favourite place since our school life started.There's a tree in the backyard. We usually sit under the tree.I looked around for Jennie and she's there with some of her friends.I went there and Jennie saw me and bid her friends bye.

Lisa~

Jennie~

We both called each other name trying to get each other attention.

"I HAVE SOMETHING TO TELL YOU" we both said in unison.

Both are surprised and then we laughed at our silliness. Then i spoke out,

"you say first,nini"

"No,you"

"No I already told you ,you say your thing first"

"No you first"

"Nini"

Then suddenly she becomes serious and started talking.

"I don't know how to say it Lisa.I have never feel anything like that before.I thought about it a lot and I'm sure about it."

"What is it Jen?"

"Lisa,I~I'm in love Lisa."

Nini is in love?With who?Thousand of questions was in my mind running like a storm.Is it me?Does nini loves me too?Maybe that's why she called me here.She wants to confess her feelings to me.

"Lisa"

"Yeah,nini. Who is the person you love nini?"

"I~"

Am I dreaming?She is blushing.The nini I know since born seems like a stranger for a moment.

"Yes,you love?"

"I~I love I love Taehyung."Jennie finally said."You remember?We met him in Jungkook's party two months ago.Well, we have been hanging out since then.I told you I'm hanging out with a new friend well that's him.And today I finally realise he is the person I love and I would like to spent my life with."Jennie said all of this in a motion.I can see her happiness in her sparkling eyes.

Jennie loves someone.

"Lisa,Lisa say something."

"Well If you like him he must be special,I would like to meet him someday."I said trying to smile for her.

"Thank god you agreed or this would've been hard for me.I can't be in a relationship with him without your consent.Lisa I'm going to confess to him today.Should I really do this?"

"Yeah Jennie.Go for it!go confess to him and get your love."

"Thanks,Lisa. Weren't you supposed to say something too?"

"I actually have nothing to say."

"You sure?"

I just nodded.

"I will go now."Jennie kiss Lisa on her cheeks and ran for her goal.

"I love you,Jennie.I really do.But if you are happy with him I don't mind hurting myself.Go Jennie get your love and happiness~I said trying not to cry.

Present Time

"LISAAAAYAHHHHH....................................Jennie screamed from her bedroom.Lisa and Jisoo rushed towards the bedroom.

___________________________________________________________

Update! I hope y'all didn't forget about this book😅

Vote & comment if you like it and please be patient with this book.

Thanks for reading💓