Chapter 6

3rd Person POV

"I want a little Nini."Taehyung said while cuddling with Jennie in the early morning after making love all the night.

"W~What?"Jennie asked blushingly tho she understands what he means.

"I said I want a little nini."He said again smiling.

Jennie blushed again smiling ear to ear.

Jennie always loved kids & she always wanted to have her own kids. Now she's going to have a kid. She's happy but without Tae this happiness seems incomplete.

She just cried while Lisa hugs her. She's crying now doesn't know why but she's just crying.

Three months later

Lisa was in deep sleep.She felt someone poking her face.She was about to ignore.But she got poked nonstop & lose all her patience.

"WHAT THE f~"She was about to scream loud but then she saw Jennie so she stopped.

"Jennie,what are you doing here now?"Lisa said as she looked at the time piece & it said 12:32 am which meant midnight.

"Lisa~yah...."Jennie said in her cute voice which y'all know Lisa can't resist.

"Yeah Jennie~ah,what do you want ?Lisa asked in her soft tone while pinching her mandu cheeks.

"I want milk ice cream."Jennie said in her ageyo voice.

"But don't we have a huge stock of various ice creams already ?"Lisa asked confusedly cause she bought a ton of Jennie's favourite foods along with ice creams just a week ago.

"We had but the fridge is empty now."Jennie said blankly.Lisa got so shocked that she couldn't say anything.

"I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING I WANT ICE CREAM RIGHT NOW"Jennie face turned from cute to cold in a matter of seconds as she didn't get any response from Lisa.

"N~No problem,Jen.I will just go and buy your ice cream."Lisa said as she got scared of Jennie's sudden change of behaviour.Lisa grabbed her coat & immediately left the house.So this what they were talking about.

"Lisa,we understand what you are trying to say.But we don't want Jen to become a burden for you."Mr.Kim said.

"Jen will never be a burden for me uncle & also you guys are my only family here.I can't think of leaving you,specially Jen in this situation."Lisa said.

"But, Lisa handling a pregnant woman is very hard work you know."Mrs.Kim said.

"I agree."Mr.Kim said.Then Mrs.Kim glared at him & he gulped.

"No matter how hard this is.I want to stay & insure her that she's not alone.Besides,you guys are there with me,right?"

Lisa did everything to not to get into this kind of situation.She did every research about pregnant woman.She thought she became a specialist in this thing.But guess who's wrong & who's missing her sleep right now.

Lisa pulled over her car at she saw the convenience store which is opened now.Thank god.

Lisa quickly bought a lot of milk ice cream along with some of Jennie's other favourite food.She rushedly came back to the house & went her room.

"Jennie,I bo~"She was about to say but then she saw Jennie sleeping peacefully in her bed .A smile formed in Lisa's face & she went to sleep beside Jennie hugging her lightly.

___________________________________________________________

Hey guys,tomorrow is JenLisa day anniversary.I think I won't be able update in this special day so I'm doing this on the eve.Happy Jenlisa Day everyone🎆🎇.I really hope Nini will update with Limario tomorrow.

Thank you guys for 200 reads it's really means a lot.Vote & comment if you like it❤️️