Beautiful one

Ichigo hit the door with his leg, instead of knocking, because he's hands were busy carry the injured Arrancar. Yuzu opened the door.

"Ichi-nii what take you so long? If..." she stopped and looked at the body at Ichigo's back. " Ichi-nii, why did you kill the innocent man, and why are you carrying him home?" His sister was in shock.

"No Yuzu, look..." Ichigo start.

"If the police finds out what are we gonna do?"

"Rubbish, he just fell.."

"From?"

"The sky."

"Hollow?" Yuzu asked.

"Kinnda. But it looks like he have amnesia."Ichigo carred Grimmjow to the sofa and lie him down.

"Do you know him?" his sister ask, now already calm.

"Yeah, he were my enemy, but now..."

"That freak with number 6 at his back"

"Yeah, the same." the boy answerd but then "Wait? What? From where did you know him?"

"Well is hard to miss a freak, laughing like a idiot, especially with this blue hair and a hole in his chest." Yuzu explain. "And you told us about him, don't you remember?"

"Yeah... Anyway he have a big wound at his have back and must lost a lot of blood." Ichigo said "Will you go to get some bandage from the bathroom? We need to bind him."

"Ok" the girl run trough the house upstairs.

Grimmjow didn't have anything on him expect the bottom of his hakama. Ichigo went to the kitchen and carried one bowl of water and one tower. Then he began to wash the wound. "What did he had been involved?" Ichigo looked at his face. He was so calm.

After a while Grimmjow slowly opened his eyes, then looks at Ichigo's. 'They have a color of the sky. A pure sky...' the boy thought. 'Wait, what am i thinking?' Ichigo shook his head. "Hey, are you ok?" The boy asked the Arrancar.

"Mhh, yeah, kinda." Grimmjow got up and sat at the sofa. Ichigo sat behind him and start to clean the blood of his neck. " Where am I?" The man asked.

"At my house. You collasped and I carred you here."

"Thank you" Grimmjow said.

Ichigo blushed. 'What's wrong with me today?' he asked himself. "No problem, you're injured after all and I can't left you there."

"Mnnhyeah...." Ichigo look at the Arrancar. He only could see that his ear was red. 'Wha... Is he blushing too?'

"Ichi-nii, I've got them. Did he wake up?" Yuzu ask after entering the room.

"Yeah, pass me the bandage" as he take it he start to binds Grimmjow.

Yuzu looked at the guest and ask him: "What's your name, mister?"

"My name... my..."

"It's Grimmjow, I told you early, don't you remember?" Ichigo said. 'Man, this will be hard, he didn't even remember what happend before he collasped.' he thougth.

"Ehh, Grimmjow? You have a strange name mister." Yuzu smiled at the man.

"Yeah, probably." Grimmjw smiled at her.

"Whaa, you have a beautiful smile, didn't he Ichi-nii?"

Ichigo felt his fast heart beat and try to hide his face because he knew that it were red, and didn't want Yuzu to see him like this. "Yes, he have." and then add to himself 'A very beautiful one.'