Nothing to say

Sorry for the late update, I'm sure a lazy girl. Thanks for the wait. This chapter is short, sorry. For now, Enjoy!

xXx

After the dinner that Inoue bring to Grimmjow he fall asleep rigthaway. Ichigo left his room and went to the kithchen.

"How is he?" Yuzu asked.

"He's ok. He said to thank you for the meal." Ichigo smiled as he saw his sister happy expresion.

"Um, Kurosaki-kun." Inoue were sitting on the sofa. "Now what?" In her eyes the teen could read fear, but also empathy.

"I don't know." The boy sat next to her."Urahara told me that i should connect with Rukia. If there is such a thing as this Experiment, Aizen surely got to it. There is no way for him missing such an opurtunity. But... The question is why these people are chasing Grimmjow."

"Maby he is involved in some way?" Inoue guesed.

"I don't know. But maby you have a point." Ichigo took the phone from his pocket and walked to the hall.

Inoue went to the kitchen. Yuzu were washing the dishes from Grimmjow's dinner.

"Do you know the Blue Mister?" the girl asked.

Inoue sat on the table.

"Yeah, he was the one of the people who kdnapped me, but it seemed that the only one he were interest in was Kurusaki-kun. The only thing that he was doing was to chase him and fight with him. And then, after Kurosaki-kun defeated him, he didn't kill him. More than that, when their battle was over Grimmjow was attaked by one of the Espadas, your brother was very angry. It was unfair." when Inoue finished she looked at Ichigo's sister. Her eyes were closed.

"It's stupid, why someone will do this to his ally?" Yuzu finaly said.

"Because, Aizen is a cruel son of a bitch!" said Ichigo, who was standinh at the entarence pf the kitchen.

"Nii-chan! What's with this durty language?" Yuzu said.

Ichigo laughed and sat on the table next to Inoue "Sorry, sorry. Put the food already, I'm hungry as hell."

"What happened before I come with the dinner?" Inoue asked. There was something that Ichigo didn't want to tell her. When she entered the room earlier, Ichigo was sitting on the bed, faced to Grommjow and his fase seemed somehow... She couldn't pick up the right word.

"Nothing, why?" Ichigo asked, but Orihime saw in his eyes some distant.

"No reason. Just, I start to worry about him." She lied, the one who she was worried was Ichigo.

"Yeah, am also worried." Yuzu said and put the plates on the table. "I hope he'll het better soon."

"Me too." said Ichigo "Itadakimasu!"

xXx

I hope that there isn't much mistakes but is half past two in the morning so I just can no longer keep my eyes open. Thanks for the reading.