Who are you?

I dreamed about this for a week. Every dream was like next episode. I really liked that dream and decided to write it down. The chapters are short, but see how my imagination works at night. I'm deeply apologise for the mistakes. Enjoy and comment.

XXX

It was a hot weekend in Karakura Town. The sun was shining, and the temperature was over 32 degrees. Ichigo was in his room laying on the bed.

" Ughr, so hot!" he sad "I wanna ice cream." He open the door of his room and shouted. "Yuzu, is there an ice cream?"

The answer came quickly "No, but if you want some, go to the store."

"Urgh, don't wanna go outside. Yuzu, please, you go!"

"I can't. I'm making a dinner"

'Gess I have no choise. If you want something, go and do it on your own.' he thouth. Then he go downstairs, grab some money and head out. It was quiet outside. Shure because everyone were at home or in the beach. Ichigo went to the most near supermarket. He bought one box of chocolate ice cream, for him and his sister, then went out and headed home.

As he walked he looked at the blue sky. At that moment a giant hole open at he sky. 'The road to Hueco Mundo. What the hell!' he though. Then a two male figures showed up in the hole. The one push the other and he fell to the ground. The hole at the sky shut. And Ichigo was sitting there, watching like a fool, without doing anything.

"No, it's just my imagination. There's no way something like thus to happen. All Arankars are dead and Aizen is in the prision of Soul Society. It must be hallucination from that damn sun." he told to himself. And then the boy felt something. A strange reiatsu. It was comming from the park. Hollow.  No, something else."No, no, no, not again."

He went at the park and looked around. There was a small crater in the middle. He looked down in it and froze. At the ground was lying no one except Grimmjow the ex-Sexta Espada. Ichigo couldn't believe in his eyes. He thought that all of Arrancars were dead except Neliel the ex-Third Espada. But after the battle at Hueco Mundo he haven't seen her at all. After the battle with Aizen and Ginjo, everything was quiet. And why Grimmjow. Well, now he had nothing against him, he wasn't his enemy anymore, but the Espada wasn't the person the young Vizvary wanted to see right now.

Ichigo went down to see if the arrancar is still alive. And yes, Grimmjow was alive and right now he were.... wait, what?.... He were SLEEPING!!! 'He is an idiot' the boy think with growing anger. 'He fell from over a 40 meters and he's sleeping!' He pressd his hand at Espada's shouder and shake him "Hey Grimmjow." Nothing. "Hey, get up...., ....., hey...., ....., .......,GET THE HELL UP YOU LAZY ASS!" Ichigo screamed.

Grimmjow opend his eyes and looked at Ichigo. The boy stand up and rase a hand to the other male. The Espada looked at him, then at the hand and then at him again, and after a minute he ask "Hmm, aah who are you?"

Ichigo looked at the Espada in shock. Grimmjow didn't recognize him. Or he was just playing with him. "Hey, don't you remember me. Kurosaki Ichigo, the shinigami that beat you to death."

The other male continue to look at him. "Do i know you?"

"Yes, that's what I'm trying to tell you." Ichigo said. Grimmjow tried to stand but he fall. " Wait, i'll help you." The boy grabbed the male's hand and pulled him. For Ichigo's surprise the he wasn't heavy at all and he fell into Ichigo hands. "Whoa! Be careful."

Grimmjow stand up and looked at Ichigo's eyes. 'They look so familiar.' the Arrancar thought. 'Those eyes belonged to ...' then everything go black and he couldn't remember a thing. He shook his head. But...

"Those eyes..." Grimmjow splat and rised a hand at Ichigo's face. The boy froze. The man gallantly touched the corner of his left eye. 'Wha...The hell is wrong with him?' Then the boy saw the most unbelievable thing in his entire life. His heart skip a beat. 'Why.. my heart?' Rigth in front of him were the answer. On Grimmjow's face were a smile. Not that creepy smile that the Arrancar aways had on his face. No... there were a soft smile shining at man's face. And then Ichigo noticed something was wrong with Expada's appearance. There were no jaw on his face. The boy looked down. The hole in his chest too. Also his hair was pretty longer. 'What's going on?'

"Tell me your name again." Grimmjow caught his hand "Please." Ichigo's heart skip a beat again. 'What's wrong with me?' But the boy answers.

"Ichigo Kurosaki."

"Do you know who am I,... because... I can't remember..."

"Yeah, you're Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez."

"Grimmjow..." The Arrancar smiled again "Thank you, Ich..." He couldn't finish because he collasped in Ichigo's arms.

"Hey, Grimmjow. Wake ... up..." Ichigo saw a big wound at Arrancars back. 'The wound is bleeding, he must have lost a lot of blood.' Ichigo put him on his back 'Today isn't my lucky day.' and the boy carried the injured Grimmjow to his house.

XXX

Thanks, i'll update soon. Thanks again. Love ya all! <3