Unheald Wounds

And here is the next chapter. Oh, God, I can't stop typing. Enjoy and comment.

XXX

"So where is he?" Inoue asked.

"In my room, probably still sleeping." Ichigo answerd.

"Sleep..."

"Inoue, what's up?"

"Ahh, nothing. Lets go there, maybe I can heal him while he sleep." Orihime smiled and they head to Ichigo's room. When she entered the room she saw Grimmjow sleeping face.

"Better be qwick, I don't wanna wake him up." The boy said looking at Arrancar's peacefull face.

"Ok." Inoue softly approach to the bed. "Soten Kisshun, I reject." A soft orange light wrapped the injured man. " Now we just have to wait serval minutes." The girl looked at Ichigo's worried face. "It's ok, everything is gonna be ok."

"Yeh, you're right." Ichigo smiled at her.

"I'll go down to get some dinner for him." And the girl went out. She were getting better with her powers and now she can be away from the person she were healing and the heal proccess will continue.

Ichigo sat on the bed next to Grimmjow. 'And now what? He'll stay here of course. But what about those people an this freaking Experiment.'

"Hey, what's up? Are you ok?" The boy herd voice behin him. He turned. Grimmjow stood up and sat on the bed.

"Yeah, it's fine. Anyway, how are you?" Ichogo looked at him constrainedly.

"Ahh, me...so-so." He scratched his head. The boy noticed that Arrancar's hair were very long, down to his waist. And all was covered in scars.

"...You... have changed a bit..."

"How... oh, yeah,... you said that you know me... from where?" Grimmjow ask.

Ichigo wasn't sure if he should tell him that... but..." Ok, i'll tell you what i know, those memories of yours that i know." And the boy told him everything he know.

Arrankar's blue eyes were looking at nothing. As Ichigo complete his story Grimmjow looked at him. "Are you shure? To me that sounded like some you were talking for someone else."

"No, everything that I said was the truth." Ichigo looked at the arrancar as he clutched his head.

"I'm... I... I'm sorry... I didn't know..." The boy was in shock. Grimmjow was apologising. He must have lost his mind.

"Wh-ww.. what are you apologising for? That's the way we talk one to another. Moreover I beat you to death, and yet you still didn't gave up..."

"But, i have never thought how are you feeling, and after i did these terrible things to you..." Ichigo was in shock.

"Don't you dare say something likr this."

"But you saved my life... fom that guy Nnoitra...as you said."

"No... that's not..." Ichigo felt his chicks burning.

"No it's that that you saved me... and I'm very thankfull." The Arrancar smiled at him.( I made him so much out of character, but you can't said that he isn't CUTE... Yeah, i know. I'm crazy. But he is cute after all, at least for me! <3)

Ichigo couldn't believe that someday his heart will beat this crazy because of someone. 'Why? Why because of... him?' He lift his head to the door. "Inoue went to take you dinner. She should be here any moment."

"Thanks Ichigo..."

XXX

It's short, but I hope you liked it. Please comment to know what are you thinking of my story. Love you all! <3