Part 16

Fawns pov

I watch as Daryl walks off into the woods to hunt. I sigh heavily while running my hand through my hair. I honestly don't know what's going on between us. He's possessive but I'm almost certain he doesn't really care.

I wonder if he's just trying to get in my pants? he wouldn't just do that would he? I shake the negative thoughts out of my head and concentrate on what everyone else is doing, which is basically nothing.

Everyone just mumbles small conversations between each other. Beth sits down next to me. "I know." I scrunch my eyebrows. "what are you talking about?" she rolls her eyes as if it's the most obvious answer. " I saw you and Daryl kissing." she whispers. "don't tell anyone." I hiss. she nods walking back to hershel.

-

Daryl come's walking into camp and straight to Rick. He says something quietly to him before. Nodding and walking to me along with Rick. "c'mon." he mumbles motioning me to follow them.

I slide my hunting knife into its sheath and follow behind him. once we start fading into the trees I start trying to figure out where we're going. "where are we going?" rick slows his walk so that he's walking along side me.

"Daryl says that he's found a place that we can make a safe haven out of." I smile instantly. finally a place we can settle.